We Quit Cigarettes

I just remembered I have leftovers from last night. :D which is great because I’m starving but super tired and really didn’t want to make anything so I was starting to think of Five Guys again 😂🙈 I don’t think I would have actually gone cause I begrudgingly convinced myself to cook instead but now I don’t have to do either. :D

Btw this is what it is. It’s actually really good. I didn’t eat much of it last night because I was already pretty full so I have tons leftover haha

1CBAF751-B973-497C-A007-E567B2DE01E1.jpeg
E1D91361-CAE7-4884-9979-B70F3EBC8972.jpeg
E836C4DF-8D1A-44BF-9A8E-9999591CA71D.jpeg

The last 5 minutes of every hour... Get up and move for 5 minutes straight.
Do it every waking hour.
5 minutes at a time I promise you it will add up quickly.

I have lost 25 lbs in just a few months. Mostly I am doing two things: 1. wait five hours between meals, no snacking, no cheating. When you hit that point at 3 hours when you feel like you're starving, drink water. It's like a smoking craving; if you can endure the craving for just a few minutes it will go away. And 2. Like @Kiki says, exercise five minutes. I do it after I eat, I just gently walk in place because of my ankle. Sometimes I do sit-ups and leg lifts in my recliner. No kidding, 25 lbs and still losing. I feel awesome. I recognize my body again!

I hope each day is getting better and better for you.

You've inspired me to go on a long needed diet, to lose the 15 lbs that has crept up on me since hitting the dreaded menopause. I think to myself, if Kiki can quit smoking, I can do this.
I'll go on the weight loss journey with you, I have been slowly losing weight for a long time and I'm down to probably the last 15-ish pounds which are usually the hardest.

I'm trying to eat the healthiest that I can being vegan or plant-based. I'm really watching what I eat.

Today I did have leftover vegan macaroni and cheese from yesterday with peas. Then I had low sodium crackers with my chickpeas "tuna" on it. I figured that having six crackers would be better than having bread.

If Kiki can quit... We can lose :highfive:

I'll go on the weight loss journey with you, I have been slowly losing weight for a long time and I'm down to probably the last 15-ish pounds which are usually the hardest.

I'm trying to eat the healthiest that I can being vegan or plant-based. I'm really watching what I eat.

Today I did have leftover vegan macaroni and cheese from yesterday with peas. Then I had low sodium crackers with my chickpeas "tuna" on it. I figured that having six crackers would be better than having bread.

If Kiki can quit... We can lose :highfive:

I do that sometimes. Have tuna with chips or crackers instead of bread.

Today though I am having leftovers from last night. It’s basically veggie noodles and tons of other veggies in it haha

I have basically the last like 15 pounds too

I just remembered I have leftovers from last night. :D which is great because I’m starving but super tired and really didn’t want to make anything so I was starting to think of Five Guys again 😂🙈 I don’t think I would have actually gone cause I begrudgingly convinced myself to cook instead but now I don’t have to do either. :D
I told you the leftover thing works!!!! I had leftover macaroni and cheese and I had some of my chickpeas "tuna" that I had pre-made the other day.

I swear by pre-making meals! It has worked so well for me for the past few months.

Back
Top Bottom