We Quit Cigarettes

I'm sure.
I managed to smoke while swimming once or twice.
Same. I don’t think I’ve smoked in the shower but I wouldn’t put it past me. :oops:
Meditation time.
Gotta learn to go without when resting, but awake, too.
Hang in there.
This too shall pass, it might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass.
:sick Kidney stones.
Today is day 11 of the medicine.
Day two of this feeling.
Day 4 of not smoking.

I'm thinking that if this feeling was from the medicine I would have felt it more.
I agree. When our kid was born I quit smoking for three days and it was a nightmare. Sweats, chills, cramps, random nausea.

I assumed it was from nicotine withdrawals. Going from 20+ a day to zero combined with such a heightened emotional time.

I tried to prepare myself this time and have reduced over the last two months from over a pack a day to 5 to 10 at most. I’m hoping that gives less side effects from nicotine withdrawals.:fl

Same. I don’t think I’ve smoked in the shower but I wouldn’t put it past me. :oops:

:sick Kidney stones.

I agree. When our kid was born I quit smoking for three days and it was a nightmare. Sweats, chills, cramps, random nausea.

I assumed it was from nicotine withdrawals. Going from 20+ a day to zero combined with such a heightened emotional time.

I tried to prepare myself this time and have reduced over the last two months from over a pack a day to 5 to 10 at most. I’m hoping that gives less side effects from nicotine withdrawals.:fl
I don't like this one bit.
If this is withdrawal crap it is not fun.

Last edited:
@Kiki, congrats on getting your thread featured!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-long-have-you-been-raising-chickens.1346252/
kiki featured_1.png

I don't like this one bit.
If this is withdrawal shit it is not fun.
Withdrawal is definitely a reason you could be feeling like this. When my husband stopped drinking alcohol, he was shaking horribly and sweating. I seriously thought he was going to have to go to the hospital. He told me it was withdrawal and it stopped after about 4 days. He stuck through it... Homemade chicken noodle soup in the instapot was something he loved at that time. He said it made him feel way better.

Back
Top Bottom