We Quit Cigarettes

Glucose is the blood sugar level and is recommended to be 65 - 99 mg/dL. Anything above 200 is considered diabetes.

A1C usually shown as Hemoglobin A1C is a 3 month average that is recommended to be between 4.8 - 5.6%.
He's good then.
I'm not going to call him mr. diabetes anymore.

vCJD?? not quite familiar with that abbreviation so guessing it’s not too likely? I did a little research and based on only knowing 1 doc personally in your area (that is NOT the one i’m recommending) I would consider seeing DR PEERS parkside oral surgery to have wisdom teeth removed.....(call first to check pricing, ins, as well as if referral from general dentist is necessary)
Or just catch an Uber to Muddy's house.
💉

vCJD?? not quite familiar with that abbreviation so guessing it’s not too likely? I did a little research and based on only knowing 1 doc personally in your area (that is NOT the one i’m recommending) I would consider seeing DR PEERS parkside oral surgery to have wisdom teeth removed.....(call first to check pricing, ins, as well as if referral from general dentist is necessary)
okay i guess i’m a bit slow today too!! yes it is highly unlikely that you would contract mad cow disease from a dental procedure (unless of course you choose a large animal vet to perform the extraction that’s been working on infected cattle) :gig

okay i guess i’m a bit slow today too!! yes it is highly unlikely that you would contract mad cow disease from a dental procedure (unless of course you choose a large animal vet to perform the extraction that’s been working on infected cattle) :gig
Mad cow disease is only when a cow is infected, LOL. I read a paper saying that it's theoretically possible for someone to be infected with prion disease from dental equiptment, as prions aren't removed by standard sterilization procedures.

This is the place where the regular dentist I go to reccomended for the wisdom teeth extraction: https://smootcenter.com/

It's ok! Lucky Charms, is the breakfast of champions.

:lau

Go ahead and change it back now.
I don't want anybody thinking you are nutty.

:lau

I have my wisdom teeth still.
I have a big mouth.

:eek: :th

True.
I guess there are a lot of gross things people eat.....tripe comes to mind. 🤮
He eats that too. 😱

People actually eat that!? I thought only dogs did!!!

I don't even know how to stress how important food is.

Yeah I know it is but I don’t pay enough attention.

No way I'm sure it smells like vomit too
Just like papayas do.

It doesn’t have any smell lol

Back
Top Bottom