We Quit Cigarettes

Therapists are perfectly valid and great. They go through tons and tons training. Not everybody can just become one. It takes years of school and special training.
While this may be true, therapists are not medical doctors. Psychiatrists are. They are also typically far more specialized in dealing with mental disorders. I think therapists are a fantastic option, but they are not "the same thing".

If need be I take atarax or something like that as a sleep aid. I dont take it every night just maybe once every week or two. It does help sleep but it makes me have incredibly realistic crazy dreams. I love it. I start to get excited wondering what I'll be dreaming about. I wish I could induce lucid dreaming

While this may be true, therapists are not medical doctors. Psychiatrists are. They are also typically far more specialized in dealing with mental disorders. I think therapists are a fantastic option, but they are not "the same thing".
I saw a psychiatrist and I thought they were amazing. They helped me more than most.

Back
Top Bottom