We Quit Cigarettes

I still can't say my dreams are that bad.

Before Chantix I never remembered any dreams...maybe once in a blue moon I'd wake up remembering something.

Now I do actually remember everything...some have been sad and weird but no where near bad enough for me to stop taking it.
Hopefully things remain the same.

Been trying to follow this thread... I have it watched and made sure my settings alert me to new posts, but NO LUCK on that!! None, whatsoever. I've gotten maybe 5 alerts total since BYC went through its platform upgrade.

Love this thread.... even if there is no possible way to read through every post.

I still can't say my dreams are that bad.

Before Chantix I never remembered any dreams...maybe once in a blue moon I'd wake up remembering something.

Now I do actually remember everything...some have been sad and weird but no where near bad enough for me to stop taking it.
Hopefully things remain the same.
I still have weird dreams, but since I've been reading before bed and off Wellbutrin I haven't had any night terrors. Maybe it tires me out enough that I don't have wild dreams.

My dad said when I spent the night a month ago that I screamed at him and stared at him because he got the dog out of the bed I was in 😂 he said it creeped him out and he was scared he was going to give me a heart attack.

Why see both though? A psychiatrist isn’t any better. The only difference is they can prescribe medicine.
you wouldn’t have to see the psychiatrist as often....just to monitor and update meds....you could still see the therapist weekly to talk about how everything is going and changes etc

I am happy you see this lady.
See her and a psychiatrist.
Once a week each.
You'll be fixed up in no time.
It takes the right therapist, and the right patient attitude aligning to make progress.

Why see both though? A psychiatrist isn’t any better. The only difference is they can prescribe medicine.
You may benefit from some mediation, at least for a time.

It would be a waste of time and money because I have zero interest in going on medicine
You have to really want to change.

Lord, help me to post about the things I can change, to comment on the things
I cannot change, and the wisdom to know when to "like."
OMFG!!! :lol::gig:lau Did you make that up?!

you wouldn’t have to see the psychiatrist as often....just to monitor and update meds....you could still see the therapist weekly to talk about how everything is going and changes etc
Yup, BTDT, I wasn't crazy about either of them but it got me thru a really tough time.

I've heard of people getting in cars and driving while sleeping on some meds! They wake up and don't know where they are... I'd freak out.
This is while it's against the Kiki Law to Google a potential medicine for 'maybe' side effect information.
You will convince yourself you will get them all.

Just don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom