We Quit Cigarettes

I don't think I've been waved at by random people, but it'd probably freak me out somewhat if someone waved at me randomly, LOL.
Around here (meaning my little backwater road), it's rude not to at least give the two-finger wave when you meet someone on the way. Unless its a carload of ne'er do well kids headed to the picnic area to get drunk and jump off the cliff into the lake. We usually ignore them until some poor schmuck needs fished out of the drink. (sigh)

The easiest way to prevent it is by using the Reply button. If you click on reply, it will quote the post and place your cursor in the proper place to begin typing your response.

It often happens when people accidentally or intentionally place their cursor inside the quote area before typing their response. Another cause is when a person changes their mind about how they want to respond and accidentally backspace far enough to remove the last ] of
[/QUOTE]
Ahh well that’s the problem then, I have fat fingers and I’m on an iPhone lol sometimes it takes me awhile to even get the right letter

The ones I buy are low calorie but high protein.
I think there are some that are higher calorie.

I don't like chocolate.

I've tried vanilla ice cream flavor and banana cream so far... They are the bomb. I just started drinking these.
I did when I was a tween but haven't touched protein stuff since then.

I've decided I want muscles and I was told I won't be able to get them if I don't get enough protein in each day.
I don't eat enough.
Yeah muscles grow with protein. I like the orgain protein powder but it's obviously vegan. It has 21 grans of protein I think. I add another powder to it that's vitamin powder but made from all veggies and fruits. Sometimes I'll add a scoop of peanut butter or add some type of fruit.

I used to not eat enough protein until I started eating beans every single day.

Around here (meaning my little backwater road), it's rude not to at least give the two-finger wave when you meet someone on the way. Unless its a carload of ne'er do well kids headed to the picnic area to get drunk and jump off the cliff into the lake. We usually ignore them until some poor schmuck needs fished out of the drink. (sigh)
We live in Mennonite country. We have a few farms near us, but the roads 55 mph... It wasn't always like this but the more people who drove on this increased the speed limit. I want to move within the next 2 years. I want to live on a road less traveled. I want to live on a road where it's peaceful and I have nothing but the sounds of nature. Right now I have that between the cars whizzing by. We are in the middle of two other houses, but they're quite a distance and trees separate us all.

@Kiki
1582554799526.gif

You Deserve CHOCOLATE!!!
1582554929185.gif

¡¡¡CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We live in Mennonite country. We have a few farms near us, but the roads 55 mph... It wasn't always like this but the more people who drove on this increased the speed limit. I want to move within the next 2 years. I want to live on a road less traveled. I want to live on a road where it's peaceful and I have nothing but the sounds of nature. Right now I have that between the cars whizzing by. We are in the middle of two other houses, but they're quite a distance and trees separate us all.
We don't have a lot of cars, and speeders are in danger of sliding a long, long way down, unless they get tangled around a pine tree. HOWEVER, we're right in the middle of the USFS trail system and all summer and fall we have 4-wheelers whizzing by, and trail bikes... we use ours for mowing. 🤷‍♀️

We don't have a lot of cars, and speeders are in danger of sliding a long, long way down, unless they get tangled around a pine tree. HOWEVER, we're right in the middle of the USFS trail system and all summer and fall we have 4-wheelers whizzing by, and trail bikes... we use ours for mowing. 🤷‍♀️
I can't wait to move to my permanent location. Once we move, we are never moving again. We want at least 5 acres so we can spread out but more than that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom