We Quit Cigarettes

I didn’t mean to!
That happens sometimes and I dont know how
The easiest way to prevent it is by using the Reply button. If you click on reply, it will quote the post and place your cursor in the proper place to begin typing your response.

It often happens when people accidentally or intentionally place their cursor inside the quote area before typing their response. Another cause is when a person changes their mind about how they want to respond and accidentally backspace far enough to remove the last ] of [/QUOTE].

@BantyChooks the house party at Kiki’s is officially cancelled. Her bathroom shower is nasty :sick
Y'all are invited here instead.

Try it sometime!! It’s quite freeing :lau

No but really, I don’t do it often at all but when you gotta go, you gotta go! :lau

What do you do if you suddenly have to go while you’re in the shower? Jump out!? :th

I’ll put another controversial statement here too: I take half hour showers usually. :lau :oops:
I do too—my hair is curly, so it gets quite tangled and requires copious amounts of time and patience to un-tangle it.

Also, totally unrelated but I’m curious, do you wave back when people wave to you!?
Of course. I'm not rude.

Last edited:
I don't think I've been waved at by random people, but it'd probably freak me out somewhat if someone waved at me randomly, LOL.

Believe it or not the area of NJ where I live is still relatively rural. The road we live on was a dirt road when we moved here. The 'country' tradition of politeness still exists to a certain degree. :frow

What do you do if you suddenly have to go while you’re in the shower? Jump out!?
Absolutely! Step out and be careful that you don't slip and fall.
I’ll put another controversial statement here too: I take half hour showers usually.
When you start having to pay the water bill, you will stop taking long showers.

do you log your foods into fitbit app? the fitbit app has always been more difficult for me so when i was actively tracking my macros I found myfitnesspal app to be the easier one to use (and it syncs with fitbit to bring over your steps and water)
I use MFP too. Way easier, in my opinion. And guess what? They even have goose eggs listed! :lau

Back
Top Bottom