We Quit Cigarettes

Personally I think the press wants to discredit someone and cripple the economy, but that's just me. Hey, if it makes you feel better, when I went to Sam's club today with garlic on my list (I'm almost out of pickled garlic and would like to start a new jar) but it was all gone. 😢 So were a bunch of other odd things including all the vanilla (even the fake stuff) 😐 (but not tp, even though people were wheeling whole carts of it out of the store) I think the garlic got cleaned out by people seeking to boost their immune systems, fwiw. Anyway I bought a garlic kit at Runnings. I will plant it and have lots and lots of little garlic babies to pickle. Patience...
Lots of garlic growing in my garden right now! Fun and easy to grow, and easy to replant some of what you grew.

In Oregon, they limit the testing to people with known contact and/or severe symptoms.
WHICH MEANS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET TESTED, AND THEY ARE PROBABLY SPREADING IT!!!:barnie:rant:mad::hit
There was someone on this thread a few days ago, wanting us to take some personality test. We got rid of her.

Back
Top Bottom