We Quit Cigarettes

Is the Mini old enough to stay at home by himself when you run errands?
I think so.
I have big dogs and cameras.
I think I'm just going to stay home too and use these next few weeks to do some serious Marie Kondoing.

I don't know yet.

Jesus. Some of the counties in my state are ordering people to stay home unless their business is absolutely necessary. Misdemeanor to disobey. It's called a shelter in place order. That might be taking things a little bit far.....
One of our cities has declared a state of emergency. Sales of all alcohol has been stopped! They are thinking about stopping gun and ammo sales.

I haven't smoked today.... starting to go stir-crazy at home though. The bronchitis boy seems fine, the little guy has been sleeping an awful lot today. Pretty sure my kids haven taken every single toy out of BOTH of their toy boxes and scattered them all across the house. They're like little landmines... just laying in wait for you to step or trip on one. Gotta love toddlers. Hoping the puppy will start chewing their toys up faster so I have a good excuse to throw a few away.
I took a box, filled it with what seemed to me the toys that just got scattered-not-played-with out to the shed (any less accessible/secret place will do--car trunk...) and only brought them out if requested--but they had to store some other toy to get a stored one out.

Ya know, basically I practice social distancing as a routine. Many days the Princess is the only human that I talk with. Being told that I HAVE TO practice it sort of drives me bat stuff crazy. The Princess is far worse that me.
Basically, I talk to no one almost all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom