We Quit Cigarettes

120-135 years old? The lower end of that is believable.... the upper end, not so much
the genetic science I have learned over the last 20-30 years actually is now pushing that number higher. And that is without any augmentations. a few theories I recall have the upper number at around 150 by the time i hit 100.

the genetic science I have learned over the last 20-30 years actually is now pushing that number higher. And that is without any augmentations. a few theories I recall have the upper number at around 150 by the time i hit 100.
What the ****? What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with us quitters, so just stop please?

No way. Get real. Wake up. We are talking about something else. This does not involve any of us, and even if it did, we don't care‼️‼️😈 Sorry if this offends you.😘

Thank you. Don't you ever stop. All of you. I'm good! Do y'all hear me❓I am good. Thanks to all of you. I would not have come this far without y'all. Hang with me, I need you!
I was just listening to a sermon (beats listening to the craycray news, amirite!?) about having bulldog faith and it reminded me of webby and all the fighters who are fighting!
I refuse to quit
I refuse to let go
I refuse to give up
Hold on like the bulldogs we are!

Back
Top Bottom