We Quit Cigarettes

I was just listening to a sermon (beats listening to the craycray news, amirite!?) about having bulldog faith and it reminded me of webby and all the fighters who are fighting!
I refuse to quit
I refuse to let go
I refuse to give up
Hold on like the bulldogs we are!
Amen to that‼️‼️‼️I have T.V. Church all the time. That's the only church I have. It does my heart good to hear you say that. I thought I was the only one that does that. Thank you‼️😇

the genetic science I have learned over the last 20-30 years actually is now pushing that number higher. And that is without any augmentations. a few theories I recall have the upper number at around 150 by the time i hit 100.
I'll believe it when I see it. Possible I suppose but not currently any documented instances of it.

@webbysmeme you should probably get Kiki to personally message your hubby tomorrow, I'm fairly sure she would be more than willing to tell him what's what
Amen to that‼‼‼I have T.V. Church all the time. That's the only church I have. It does my heart good to hear you say that. I thought I was the only one that does that. Thank you‼😇
These days that's all you can get! All are closed around here! I'm just over here trying to stay positive and the news isnt cutting it so here I am listening to church, which is also helping me wind down so I can get some sleep! 😴

I do think that one was supposed to be helpful. Someone mentioned awhile back they Don't even take Nyquil anymore because it contains alcohol. It was pertinent to the discussion.

yes, I was reply/quoting their comment about nyquil. My Better-half showed me the stuff. So I figured share the knowledge that was completely relevant.

I do think that one was supposed to be helpful. Someone mentioned awhile back they Don't even take Nyquil anymore because it contains alcohol. It was pertinent to the discussion.
Ok, my bad. Sorry. But sometimes people just get way off of this discussion. I haven't been here in a couple of days, probly missed that conversation . Thanks for correcting me.😘

Back
Top Bottom