We Quit Cigarettes

It sure is.
Have you ever seen the show on discovery I think about the people that weigh 600 lbs? It's honestly somewhat why I went vegan. I felt like if I had food addiction I needed to get addicted to healthy food. I hated a lot of healthy foods like most veggies and fruit. I forced myself to eat them until I liked them.

I lost 70 lbs. I was a binge eater or stress eater. I also had a bad addiction to alcohol. It mostly was all stress related.

Have you ever seen the show on discovery I think about the people that weigh 600 lbs? It's honestly somewhat why I went vegan. I felt like if I had food addiction I needed to get addicted to healthy food. I hated a lot of healthy foods like most veggies and fruit. I forced myself to eat them until I liked them.

I lost 70 lbs. I was a binge eater or stress eater. I also had a bad addiction to alcohol. It mostly was all stress related.
I sometimes watch that show. Some of those people, like how? Just how? Just put the fork down!!! Put it DOWN!! Do you really need two whole pizzas, bro?🤢🤮🤷‍♀️🤔

Some jerkys are pretty high in sugar, so keep an eye on the labels--or make your own. I'm a big fan of celery. Reputedly takes more energy to chew and digest than it contains. :lau Is satisfyingly crunchy and almost zero preparation required. That's my kind of "junk food"!

Sooo chewy and stringy!!

Have you considered any 12 step programs? Like AA, OA, or NA?

Kiki, I am only on page 63, but if the crying is new please discuss it with your doctor. It may be a side effect of the Chantix and s/he should know about it.
It's definitely new. I'm thinking it will pass.

Back
Top Bottom