We Quit Cigarettes

The voices in your head will get quieter in a bit. Be smarter than them. Stinkin' thinkin' is addiction's way of winning the game. "Just have one." is their biggest lie. Don't listen - get active.

Very true!!! I’ve definitely heard the “just one” or “just a little bit” thing along with “it won’t hurt. You can just start again tomorrow.”

I rotate with this and a Colgate one.
My dentist says I should only use toothpaste with stannous flouride in it.
So I read toothpaste labels too. :th

I'm telling y'all too much. People are going to think I'm a nutter.View attachment 2030801View attachment 2030803

:lau nahhh!! I use a similar one though I like the advanced all in one one haha although lately I’ve been trying to use a natural one cause some give me headaches.

My blood pressure is higher now than it's ever been.

It’s just cause you’re so stressed out and emotional. :hugs

Do you know how when you're talking on the phone you don't really pay attention to what you're doing?

I was on the phone and I walked out into the garage sat in my normal spot...had my conversation, hung up and came back inside....and I didn't even realize I was out there.

:(

But you didn’t smoke!! That’s huge!! That is a win not a negative! :hugs eventually you will develop different habits but for now this is huge!

:lau same. I read the soap labels last week when I was buying soaps. Amazing how many even natural ones use fragrance!!!
I use dove. It's the only soap that doesn't make my skin break out. I think it's cucumber melon or something. I have insanely sensitive skin. I have blisters on my arms from the bandages they used on all my IVs. I had 3 including the picc

I use dove. It's the only soap that doesn't make my skin break out. I think it's cucumber melon or something. I have insanely sensitive skin. I have blisters on my arms from the bandages they used on all my IVs. I had 3 including the picc

I do usually use Dove but thought I’d try some “natural” ones haha spent too much probably but oh well aha got some hand ointment too. This wa slime a week or two ago. And oh wow that sucks!

Back
Top Bottom