We Quit Cigarettes

Yeah that’s true!! There are soooo many different things now!! It’s great!! There’s something for everybody and if one thing doesn’t work they can try another.

And oh wow that’s so sad! :(

Honestly it probably made them tons of money so they didn’t want people to quit at first. :hmm
Yeah and the Marlboro factory is right in Virginia down the road. I've actually driven by it... Their employees get a lot of perks 🙄 such a shame. They kill family members. They say it's a person's choice to smoke, but they do that only one... Then sometimes that only one never stops

:hugs Honestly when I saw you were dealing with suicide, I panicked a bit. My husband's brother committed suicide. I didn't know him then, but it tore my husband to pieces and still does.

I don't want anything to happen to you so do everything you can to get things semi okay. I know everything won't be okay 100% because that's unrealistic, but you are important to many people.

Sometimes we need a kick in the rear to get us moving, but I'm glad something for you stepping in the right direction.

Throw up if you have to, but if it gets you to where you need to be then 🤮

X2!!! And also :hugs for your fam

Yeah and the Marlboro factory is right in Virginia down the road. I've actually driven by it... Their employees get a lot of perks 🙄 such a shame. They kill family members. They say it's a person's choice to smoke, but they do that only one... Then sometimes that only one never stops
I don't think any of us would have started smoking had we known just how bad it was.

Last edited:

That’s so sad :(

I don't think any of us would have started smoking had we know just how bad it was.

And unfortunately they make it seem so cool when you’re young. Even now they still do in the movies and music and everything. But especially when you’re a kid. My dad started when he was like 13. He quit for a couple years but then started again when his friend came up to visit several years ago.

Yeah exactly! I think some people don't listen to how bad it is or don't think it'll happen to them. We think we are invincible until we realize... We are just human

I think they also just didn’t have as much information on it until the last decade or two. My dad started when he was like 13. He’s 64 now. They didn’t tell you that stuff back then.

And unfortunately they make it seem so cool when you’re young. Even now they still do in the movies and music and everything. But especially when you’re a kid. My dad started when he was like 13. He quit for a couple years but then started again when his friend came up to visit several years ago.
I like those new commercials warning people not to smoke and showing the real side. It's brutal and blunt, but kids need to see the REALness of it all.

Back
Top Bottom