We Quit Cigarettes

Butters, in her favorite napping spot.
20200409_181932.jpg

🤮

I do not eat raw meat.
Not raw meat, silly -- rare meat. The "bloody" comment was hyperbole on my part, though I do like it pink. The meat needn't be the cooked gray/pink color to be fully safe to eat -- it just needs to reach the right internal temperature. Nothing wrong with rare meat.
I agree with you, though -- I don't eat raw meat. Some people might, but I don't.

Not raw meat, silly -- rare meat. The "bloody" comment was hyperbole on my part, though I do like it pink. The meat needn't be the cooked gray/pink color to be fully safe to eat -- it just needs to reach the right internal temperature. Nothing wrong with rare meat.
I agree with you, though -- I don't eat raw meat. Some people might, but I don't.
Pink = rare
Rare = raw

I finished the science practice test with about 20 minutes left, and didn't go back to review the questions that I was unsure about, because I'm lazy. :oops:

I'll probably get the lowest possible score on the math test.
Oh, stop being so pessimistic. You don't need to get every test question right to pass -- goodness knows that I didn't when I was taking CLEP tests, and I still passed.
Don't be so hard on yourself, buddy -- you don't need that extra stress.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3743657.stm
I've seen raw steaks... raw and rare are different things....
Really, it's quite annoying to grill a steak, slice it open to check for doneness, and have to put it back on the grill for another five minutes when you're hungry.
However, what you eat is your decision, so I will just stop myself right here before this turns into some heated debate over steak.
Now, were it a heated debate over something like, say, putting buttercream or some other kind of frosting on brownies, then I'd be interested... however, that is, again, purely opinion. My opinion on putting frosting on brownies is that, if the brownie recipe is good enough, it does not need the frosting, as the frosting hides the brownie flavor and add unnecessary carbohydrates and calories. If the brownie recipe needs frosting, then the brownie recipe is not worth your time.
Again, opinion.
(Please don't take the brownie thingima too seriously -- that was just me trying to be silly. That being said, however, I never put frosting on my brownies -- they taste fine as is and don't need the extra carbs).

Back
Top Bottom