We Quit Cigarettes

Ugh.
Y’all, I just found out I have the flu.
This is not good.
I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS.
:barnie
Although, I do get to spend more time on BYC.

Drink orange juice! Make homemade chicken noodle soup! Get plenty of rest! This is what my mom would always tell me lol. And to this day, I still do these things whether they help or not. And my daughter will call me about doing these things when she is sick as well. It's just something about the comfort of it I guess. Regardless, I hope you feel better soon! The flu is no fun! 😷

Being sick definitely sucks!!!

Thankfully I haven’t been truly sick in a while but I did wake up with a killer migraine and wicked nausea this morning but thankfully I felt much better after I ate and took some Excedrin haha didn’t think it was gonna stay down though but so far it has 😂🙈

I’m going to go for a walk now and let the chickens out because it’s gorgeous out again. :love

Truly feels like spring here lately! :love

I hope everyone feels better and no one else is sick!!! I hate the flu and being sick.

Being sick definitely sucks!!!

Thankfully I haven’t been truly sick in a while but I did wake up with a killer migraine and wicked nausea this morning but thankfully I felt much better after I ate and took some Excedrin haha didn’t think it was gonna stay down though but so far it has 😂🙈

I’m going to go for a walk now and let the chickens out because it’s gorgeous out again. :love

Truly feels like spring here lately! :love

I hope everyone feels better and no one else is sick!!! I hate the flu and being sick.
It feels like spring, doesn’t it? :love

Back
Top Bottom