We Quit Cigarettes

Honestly, I don't know much about it, but it may give you some peace of mind. It may not tell you a darn thing, though. Unfortunately, my dad's stint with the monitor didn't show anything and he still has the same issues. That doesn't mean that it won't tell you something.

The sad part is that we look to doctors to tell us what's wrong but they aren't all vested in each patient. You have to be your own advocate. Push, push, push... Then push some more if they aren't telling you anything. You know something is wrong in your body. I know it's even harder when you don't have insurance. I really do.

If your heart is more erratic than what they say it's normal, what do they do? Pace maker? Have you been keeping an eye on your blood pressure?
Medication that would slow down my heartbeat. Side effects include tiredness and depression (lol).
Typically it wouldn't be a pacemaker. Most people get meds if the arrhythmia is bad enough to warrant that. A pacemaker is for times when nothing else works. PACs and PVCs happen when heart tissues get "irritable" enough to initiate a beat not sent by the heart's natural pace-maker, the sinus node. Most people don't even feel the occasional "off" beat, but some are very sensitive to them.

If it continues to bother you, Tess, you should pursue it, but I would highly recommend moving it up the food chain. The vast majority of doctors mean well; they do not always know what they're doing.
I don't actually feel the fluttering of the off beats most of the time.
This is not a new thing.. I've had some of these symptoms for as long as I can remember. (~7 years old)
On a bad day it mimics heart attack symptoms. I'll have a tight chest and pain through my armpit, up my clavicle and the back of my head around the jaw and neck. Heart will feel like it's pounding and I'll be out of breath all day.
Again.. this is not a new thing.

Medication that would slow down my heartbeat. Side effects include tiredness and depression (lol).

This is not a new thing.. I've had some of these symptoms for as long as I can remember. (~7 years old)
On a bad day it mimics heart attack symptoms. I'll have a tight chest and pain through my armpit, up my clavicle and the back of my head around the jaw and neck. Heart will feel like it's pounding and I'll be out of breath all day.
never fun! so sorry

No, actually I don't know what kind of rabbit it is? :lau :gig

I don't know all of the different kinds/breeds. I just know Flemmish Giants are... well... giant LOL. They're huge squishy blubbers of fluff.
1582562043119.png
1582562103419.png

Just a couple of images that I found on the internet :love

We live near a highway so we hear that even though we’re not right on it and we are also a few miles away from the train and hear that as well as being directly under a main flight path so lots of airplanes and helicopters. But despite all that it’s honestly not too bad most of the time.

Maybe I should save and buy instead of renting :lau

It’s another gorgeous day here! :D

This reminds me of the Stranger Things logo :lau
Renting is pointless in my opinion. I've been doing it since I've been 18 and have no house or property to show for the thousands and thousands I've spent in these places.

So it might stop the fluttering you don't really notice and cause the symptoms you're already having? :th Mercy. Sorry, girl. I really hope they figure something out for you. :hugs

So I had the same symptoms since I was 12 and I was diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension when I was 22... Not to scare you or anything but there are very rare diseases that MOST Drs will miss. I was lucky, one Dr in the WHOLE hospital knew of the disease I had and got me the help I needed in Boston Mass.

So it might stop the fluttering you don't really notice and cause the symptoms you're already having? :th Mercy. Sorry, girl. I really hope they figure something out for you. :hugs
Yes that's pretty much what I'm reading between the lines.
Thanks.. I regret agreeing to go to the cardiologist. I knew it would be some BS like this.
So I had the same symptoms since I was 12 and I was diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension when I was 22... Not to scare you or anything but there are very rare diseases that MOST Drs will miss. I was lucky, one Dr in the WHOLE hospital knew of the disease I had and got me the help I needed in Boston Mass.
No worries, it doesn't scare me. I just don't have the emotional energy to dig for something I've been dealing with my whole life, you know?
Like I said, I think I'm just going to wait for it to blow over. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom