We Quit Cigarettes

I just edited this post. Webbie is back on page 98... This post is on page 105. I Wonder if she will notice.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/addiction-cigarettes.1349215/post-22227646
OK Kiki tell me about your progress? Are you still crying? Have you hurt or killed anything yet? I started reading this form at 9 PM last night I have not stopped since then except to P let my dogs pee and let my ladies out! I cannot stand the suspense I have to know now ! Tell me everything! I love all these guys on here! You have some damn good fake friends . Was that sweet humus in any good?

:confused: There was 1/2 a pack there at 4 am it is noon and 2 left so 8 in 8 hours.
😞
That's in the past now, and you are here. Now. *Then* no longer exists and it doesn't predict your now. Or your future--which also doesn't exist. There is only *now*. You don't have to do anything then or tomorrow or even the rest of the day. Just now, in this moment, You *CAN* *not* smoke. :hugs

OK Kiki tell me about your progress? Are you still crying? Have you hurt or killed anything yet? I started reading this form at 9 PM last night I have not stopped since then except to P let my dogs pee and let my ladies out! I cannot stand the suspense I have to know now ! Tell me everything! I love all these guys on here! You have some damn good fake friends . Was that sweet humus in any good?
I am doing fantastic.
No more crying and zero killing.
Humus hasn't been touched.
Fake friends RULE!

@Kiki How's it going? I see you're winning your fight! :highfive:Good for you!!! And y'all others that have joined in too! :yesss:Congratulations to ALL!
Y'all are inspiring others to do the same, a show of united strength helps others do it too!

How are all y'all nutters doing? I haven't been able to keep up on really any of the threads, I've been working on my 🦃Jake with the help of BYC smarties (ie. @casportpony and others too of course).
View attachment 2041768View attachment 2041769View attachment 2041770
Don't be surprised when your "jake" turns out to be a hen.

That's in the past now, and you are here. Now. *Then* no longer exists and it doesn't predict your now. Or your future--which also doesn't exist. There is only *now*. You don't have to do anything then or tomorrow or even the rest of the day. Just now, in this moment, You *CAN* *not* smoke. :hugs
Are you in a padded room right now?

Back
Top Bottom