We Quit Cigarettes

Did you get the refill? Are you gonna take more? I took “day 7” pills today. One step closer.

no peahen, but a turkey wing-slapped me across the bridge of my nose once. Luckily it only took once for me to learn not to grab her that way anymore. :lol:
Yes I picked up the 2nd month's worth already.
I think I can stop taking it but I'm not going to.
I am going to continue to take it for the full 3 months and then decided then if I should take it longer.

I have zero desire/urges to smoke.
I do not go to the smoking chair at all anymore.
I for sure don't want to smoke but I'm not convinced I won't smoke if I stop the magic pills.

I have it stuck in my head that they are what is working/making this so easy for me and I'm afraid if I quit them too soon I won't be a winner.

So, I just caught up on last night and today's ramblings. A few pages back ya'll were talking about ducks staying with chickens? Will they stay in the same coop? What about turkeys? Can they stay with them too? I want some ducks for sure. Are they cold hardy! I'm in Illinois.
I have ducks with my chickens and they all stay in the same coop. I wouldn't keep turkeys with chickens though. Ducks are very cold hardy.

Did you get the refill? Are you gonna take more? I took “day 7” pills today. One step closer.

no peahen, but a turkey wing-slapped me across the bridge of my nose once. Luckily it only took once for me to learn not to grab her that way anymore. :lol:
Do you think you might try to not smoke come tomorrow morning or are you going to wait a little bit longer?

Yes I picked up the 2nd month's worth already.
I think I can stop taking it but I'm not going to.
I am going to continue to take it for the full 3 months and then decided then if I should take it longer.

I have zero desire/urges to smoke.
I do not go to the smoking chair at all anymore.
I for sure don't want to smoke but I'm not convinced I won't smoke if I stop the magic pills.

I have it stuck in my head that they are what is working/making this so easy for me and I'm afraid if I quit them too soon I won't be a winner.
I think you doubt your abilities. You're the one who quit. The pills were just a bit of a boost, it is mostly you who has done all the work. That pill doesn't deserve the credit, you do!

I think you doubt your abilities. You're the one who quit. The pills were just a bit of a boost, it is mostly you who has done all the work. That pill doesn't deserve the credit, you do!
I'm not seeing it this way.
:confused:

Hey, everyone! How have you been?
Kiki, congratulations on making it three weeks! Great job, and keep going!
Keep at it, webbysmeme -- you can do this, and you are doing it! Good luck!
ShannonR, how was today? How's your little one doing?
You're doing great, Ursuline Chick! Keep it up!
Best of luck to all you people out there who are trying to quit smoking -- or any other abusive substance! Keep going, and don't give up!

So, I just caught up on last night and today's ramblings. A few pages back ya'll were talking about ducks staying with chickens? Will they stay in the same coop? What about turkeys? Can they stay with them too? I want some ducks for sure. Are they cold hardy! I'm in Illinois.
I'd never keep chickens with ducks. Ducks are disgusting. They get water everywhere, foul ALL water sources, spill food all over, and need their own space. That's my experience, anyhow. I have two coops. One for chickens, one for ducks. The chicken coop has food and water, the duck coop does not. The chicken coop is dry, and odorless, the duck coop is smelly, and wet, even with regular cleanings, and fresh straw added.
To be clear, I adore my ducks, but I segregate my birds. :D

Back
Top Bottom