We should make an epic fun online game for BYC!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chickenrandomness, Aug 6, 2010.

1. i was thinking that BYC should have a video game! like wolfquest! but with chickens, we can use the same program as wolfquest (Unity) and make a fun game! i would explain everything but i'm ather busy at the moment

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. GlitterKitty

GlitterKitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    fun! I second this [​IMG]

3. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    i third this!!! [​IMG]

4. EE lover:)

EE lover:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    North Carolina
    fourth!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I'm game.

6. ok, now i'll explain my idea: when you start the game, you are hatched in an incubator in a hatchery and you are moved to the sexing room where you try to run away from the hand that is trying to pick you up, then once you are moved to a bin with chicks all the same gender as you, the bin is moved to the shipping room where you find a weak point in the bin, you break it open and escape. you run around the floor finding a hiding place while avoiding humans walking around, mice, and rats. you can eat spilled seed and bugs. that would be chaptor one. for mulitiplayer, you play with people all around the country on the shipping room floor.

when you first start out you choose which breed you want to be, then name yourself and changing your color slightly. you can also change your stregth, stamina, and speed.

7. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    yeah! Cool! I'd love to play it! But would u wanna make it on like wii, or xbox or like a computer game??? personally I like wii

8. we should notify Nifty

9. anyone have ideas to add on?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by