We went to get one kitten...

Pudding's ear fluff is so adorable. They both sound like quite the little characters. Thanks for sharing their antics and such beautiful photos of them. 🥰
Thank you!
What beautiful kitties! 😍 Did you get a discount for adopting two?
The last time I adopted a kitten, he had a few siblings with him. My husband inquired if there was a discount for multiple adoptions, but they said no. After having Talaat for almost 5 years, my husband said he's glad he didn't get two because just one was a handful! 🤣
Thank you! We didn’t go through a rescue, but we did get Koji for free, we went to have a look at Pudding and see if we wanted her. They handed use both of them to have a look at then said that they where the last of the litter and they wanted them to go together, we could have them both for 50 pounds (that was want they wanted for 1), one of my brothers got worried they where going to give him to a shelter because of how pushy they where being for both of them to go and my mother fell in love with both floppy kittens, so we came back with both. We (2 of my brothers and me) are glad we got 2 because we wanted a lap cat, we got what we wanted but we realised if we got one then only one person at a time could have a lap cat, now just one person out of 3 misses out for a bit. We now have 4 indoor cats

Koji is definitely a weird little nonsense he licked the computer screen a few times, he really likes licking things, I am sitting on the floor with them while writing this and he came up to me licked my elbow then started nibbling it. My brother has found that Koji likes being sang too, my brother will take him turn him upside on his lap and hold him (both kittens love this) and then sing to him until his eyes close, Pudding does not like it as much she prefers just being stroked. He does not like it if he gets disturbed while he is sleeping on a lap, you don’t even need to touch or wobble him and he will leave

Pudding is a naughty little nonsense she has a lot of energy. She has started going behind the computer screen where there are a lot of cords, because my brother played with her once behind there, first time she went behind the screen my brother played with her using a pencil, he need to go do something quickly so he tasked me to entertain her while he was gone so she would not start playing with the wires (Koji just tried to bite my finger) as soon as he was finished saying that she bent down and picked up a wire in her mouth. When she goes do sleep she really sleeps I have picked up a sleeping pudding and the eyes did not open. We got her an app on the Ipad since she really likes slapping things on the computer screen, her high score is 1100 (it doesn’t look as impressive when you know that she gets 100 points per time she catches it)

He was grubby and had to be cleaned whether he liked it or not
48BFF1D0-4108-46AC-A563-1570305B0E4E.jpeg

AB1A94DD-2108-40AC-BBBA-2E3FE65BE7AA.jpeg

270CA751-BB4F-48BB-9D95-34C5B0CDF1A1.jpeg

5A76FD3C-D684-4D9C-89BA-102BFAB577D1.jpeg

Koji found a bit of cabbage to play with, he is hissing at pudding for coming near it, he also growled at me when my hand came to close to it. They have grown! After 3 days of having them they suddenly grew, its now day 5 after getting the mittens (multiple + kitten = mitten).

Pudding has been a bit of a pain with food. The last kitten we had got we fed 3 times a day and if she wanted more she would say. The mittens where both skin when we got them Koji is fattening up nicely because he will sit and eat a huge amount in one go, Pudding likes snacking on her food eat a tiny bit leave come back eat a tiny bit leave, so she needs to be free fed, before we know she neede to be free fed she would squeak at use occasionally, we thought it was just for play time or cuddles because she would go quite after we cuddle or played with her, turns out she was hungry, sometimes she still will squeak at me then I have to put her in front of her food

Older cat to mitten introduction is going well we are doing the Jackson galaxy method, we had to do it slightly differently because the older cats went “our food does not go in front of that door it goes in her, what are you doing! Your going the wrong way! The routines wrong! “ (Thea really likes her routine if it goes wrong she gets really sad) thankfully Minou really likes quail eggs and some treats I use for clicker training her and Thea has her heapy time routine ((heap = dry cat food) where she gets some heap at 8 o’clock every night). It took four days (not very long), they will now go eat their treats right in front of the door while a mitten is on the other side with no problem. Yesterday we put a baby gate up with a towel other it and gave Minou her egg in front of it there was one hiss (From Minou) when Pudding and Minou all most sniffed noses, Koji thought the gate was scary with out even seeing a cat on the other side

Koji has something wrong with his eye (I am not sure what my mother knows) it’s nothing too bad, he just needs his eye wash, I washed his eye last night and it looked better

Back
Top Bottom