Webkinz.... Does anyone have a code for my sister?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, Dec 5, 2010.

1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    heyo...... I was wondering if anyone on here had a webkinz code I could give to my little sister for christmas. She's NOT into stuffed animal, which is why, If you are like, too old for webkinz and have an unused code, that if you could PM the code to me for my sis for christmas. Thanks for looking!

PS I posted this on GJF because I don't think many webkinz'ers would go onto the things wanted section.....
    and I now i always capitalize my stuff but i'm lazy today....

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I just may have one lying around... we have awful internet here but my little sibs love the stuffed animals. [​IMG] I'll ask my brothers and get back to you on that.
    Cool idea. [​IMG]

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Nope, sorry. [​IMG] They bough theirs at the Goodwill, without tags or codes or anything. Sorry about that, hopefully another member will have one for you.
    It's a really creative idea. [​IMG]

4. 44Wolves

Jun 28, 2009
    Oh......... Thanks for looking! Any one else?

5. 44Wolves

Jun 28, 2009
    Anybody PLEASE????? I really wanna get my sis a code for X-mas! I only am getting her Chocolate PRETZELS so far!

6. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    gosh I have lots of webkinz, but, I use them on the computer [​IMG] I know some one who doesn't use the codes, I can ask her, even though I would love to have any codes she has lol
    you could buy one from walmart they are pretty cheap [​IMG]
    good luck Wolfy!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  7. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    If you get a mini one they are only like $9.99 Canadian here. She doesnt have to use the stuffed animal.

8. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I def have an unused code! I recieved way too many webkinz over the last 4 years and have never logged most of them on... I am not at my house right now, so I cant get one... What kind of animal did u have in mind?

9. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Quote:I think you can buy some on ebay

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by