webkinz who has them?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by nightshade, Feb 8, 2009.

1. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

okay so you can't tell me these things are just for kids. I got some for my 5 yr old son after he begged a lot and have found that now I have just as many as he does and spend more time on the games then he does.

I love the educational games for him though cause it does not make him think he is studying, he has alot of fun and is learning little things too. And I love the gardening cause frankly anything that makes me think spring riht now is really appreciated

okay these are the ones we have right now
    chicken - of corse - Codey's
    beagle- Codey's
    lil frog- mine
    lil black and white cat - Codey's
    and of corse I have a raccoon

2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    I got one as a gift, didn't really like it. Eventually it died. It was the lil orange tabby.

3. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I have a:
    Black Bat-CamaZotz
    Brown Buffalo-Charger (long story there)
    and a MiniKins Rooster-Waddles McComb.

I find myself playing the games and going there once a day...at least [​IMG]

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have almost all of them and even duplicates. All unused codes and let's just say a big collection. lol Yeah, my daughter got me started on this as well. I don't play though..just collect them.

ETA..mine are the full size, no lil kinz.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  5. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, I have a ton, and play with my kids. I also run a site called Adultkinz.org for the over 18 crowd to chat about it. It's a lot of fun.

Shelly

6. summerb76

summerb76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    Lake Como, Florida
    My kids and I all have them. We have maybe 20-30 total. I play it about 3-4 times a week. Also I saw someone say that theirs died..I have never heard of a Webkinz dying, your account does expire in 1 yr if no other Webkinz are added though. It is really cute and helps with spelling, math, and more for kids.

7. duckncover

duckncover Duck Obsessed

Jan 17, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    I had them for sale on here but I put them on ebay because no one wanted them.

8. TXmom

TXmom Chillin' With My Peeps

I and both of my kids have a BUNCH of Webkinz! I'm not going to spend the time to make a list...I'd be here a while...LOL! For a while, I was playing on the website more than my kids were [​IMG] I'm a member of WebkinzMomz, but I haven't been on there much lately because of my new addiction...Chickens and BYC [​IMG] I was thinking we had moved past the Webkinz phase, but now my kids want some of the new ones, like the Groundhog and Purple Floral Fox (e-store).

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  9. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Quote:That is what I meant. So if you add others it doesn't die? Interesting...

10. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    You have to renew your account every year on your anniversary of the day you first registered. If it has expired, and you still know your user name and password, you can reactivate it buy adding a new one. [​IMG] If you try, and have trouble, you can call Customer Service and get it reactivated.

Shelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by