Wedding Cake Topper

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rodriguezpoultry, Mar 13, 2011.

1. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    How about have the bride and groom as people and have a chicken peeping out from under the bride's dress (if the dress is long) and another chicken roosting on the groom's head? [​IMG]

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Nope! I've already ordered it and am going to be paying for it tonight after 7PM!

My fiance was the one that called and told his mom. Glad he took that bullet for me. Apparently she was snippy/sarcastic about it and I told him I would not deal with her dissing my cake.

I didn't diss her with her wedding dress with that awful hat from the late 70s/ 80s. [​IMG]

3. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:Now, now...some of us REMEMBER the late 70s & 80s fondly...back when we were young. Think about what YOUR kids will say in another 25-30 years about the early 20's (as in 201x)

ps--I liked the esty topper better, but the one you got is really cute, too. Of course I had to search to find it--they had replaced it with a typical human bride & groom topper

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:Now, now...some of us REMEMBER the late 70s & 80s fondly...back when we were young. Think about what YOUR kids will say in another 25-30 years about the early 20's (as in 201x)

ps--I liked the esty topper better, but the one you got is really cute, too. Of course I had to search to find it--they had replaced it with a typical human bride & groom topper

Me too! I thought at first she picked that one!

5. Buugette

Buugette [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Cra

May 26, 2009
    Bucks County, PA
    Oh, I found it... so cute... love it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  6. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    OK, that was ADORABLE!!!

I clicked on the link about animal topper, and then clicked on 'full description' to see it closer...

7. Buugette

Buugette [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Cra

May 26, 2009
    Bucks County, PA
    I love it... I want one... but I got married 16 years ago... crap.

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK

I had seen the Etsy, but it didn't "call" to me like this one did. I saw the Ebay one and said "There it is!" I think I might have gotten the only one?

True...but I won't be wearing a hat! [​IMG] Of course her grooms blue tuxedo definitely looked great too. On the bright side...My cake topper can be used as decoration in the house!

9. Momagain1

Momagain1 Songster

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL
    know this isnt what you wanted; but I was looking and found this and about DIED with laughter; maybe you'll get a kick outta it:

[​IMG]

10. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:Have a big anniversary party--complete with an anniversary cake [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: