Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

Quote:
It's not my biosecurity..it's what the bride wants..it's her issue, not mine

And nope that has never been mentioned once

Lmao

Quote:
Really? I mean......how DARE somebody want their best friend to be happy on her wedding day. The nerve!
roll.png

I think it's going to be adorable! Can't wait for the pics!

Quote:
Really? I mean......how DARE somebody want their best friend to be happy on her wedding day. The nerve!
roll.png

I think it's going to be adorable! Can't wait for the pics!

X2 thanks

Quote:

Lmao

I meant for the chicken's health, completely seriously. You are most likely exposing it to some sort of disease.

Quote:

Lmao

I meant for the chicken's health, completely seriously. You are most likely exposing it to some sort of disease.

You mean the chicken might get some diseases..I wouldn't want that..she's too perfect

Thanks

Guess then, no fairs, no shows, and Darn it..better lock her pink boo tae up so no one can ever hold,love her, or play with her..darn it..man..who would have thunk it..wink wink

No seriously, what do u mean diseases? Could u please list them?

Thank u

Last edited:
Quote:

You mean the chicken might get some diseases..I wouldn't want that..she's too perfect

Thanks

Guess then, no fairs, no shows, and Darn it..better lock her pink boo tae up so no one can ever hold,love her, or play with her..darn it..man..who would have thunk it..wink wink

Thank u

I'm just trying to help you, that's not what I mean. As long as the area is clean that I would guess that it will probably be okay. Is the wedding in-door or out-door?

Here is a list of diseases...

-Newcastle
-Infectious Bronchitis
-Infectious Coryza
-Marek's
-Parasites
-Botullism
-MG
-Laryngotracheitis
-Fowl Pox
-Avian encephalomyelitis
-Fowl cholera

You could also make sure that where you are taking her hasn't been treated with any pesticides that are toxic to chickens. I'm not sure which of these she could be exposed to, but it's just best to be safe IMO. Actually, many people don't show for this very reason.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks

Thank u

I'm just trying to help you, that's not what I mean. As long as the area is clean that I would guess that it will probably be okay. Is the wedding in-door or out-door?

Hi there, no I absolutely understand..but it's here at my home, on my land..

I guess that's why I got confused about my chicken get a disease

Thank u for your help

-Newcastle
-Infectious Bronchitis
-Infectious Coryza
-Marek's
-Parasites
-Botullism
-MG
-Laryngotracheitis
-Fowl Pox
-Avian encephalomyelitis
-Fowl cholera

You could also make sure that where you are taking her hasn't been treated with any pesticides that are toxic to chickens. I'm not sure which of these she could be exposed to, but it's just best to be safe IMO. Actually, many people don't show for this very reason.
smile.png

Quote:

Hi there, no I absolutely understand..but it's here at my home, on my land..

I guess that's why I got confused about my chicken get a disease

Thank u for your help

-Newcastle
-Infectious Bronchitis
-Infectious Coryza
-Marek's
-Parasites
-Botullism
-MG
-Laryngotracheitis
-Fowl Pox
-Avian encephalomyelitis
-Fowl cholera

smile.png

OH! My bad. I didn't get that. Sorry!

Have fun at the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom