BDutch

natural
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
May 19, 2015
the Netherlands
My Coop
My Coop
This is a warning not to use use Roundup as a weed killer for you're own health and for you're free ranging chickens or other fowl, because it may harm you're flock.

The widely used weed killer Roundup is not as harmless as Bayer would have us believe. Glyphosate (Roundup) can cause lymph node cancer.

In ’pan-europe’ and ‘follow the money’ a research news site, an article appeared yesterday about fakes of investigations at a reputable research agency in Germany. In Europe Roundup was permitted based on falsifications.

What has been done, among other things: replacing sick animals with healthy animals.

Read the article on this matter: https://www.pan-europe.info/press-r...additional-doubts-2017-re-approval-glyphosate

If you have ideas what to use instead of Round-up and is a biological or harmless weed killer, feel welcome to contribute here.

This is a warning not to use use Roundup as a weed killer for you're own health and for you're free ranging chickens or other fowl, because it may harm you're flock.

The widely used weed killer Roundup is not as harmless as Bayer would have us believe. Glyphosate (Roundup) can cause lymph node cancer.

In ’pan-europe’ and ‘follow the money’ a research news site, an article appeared yesterday about fakes of investigations at a reputable research agency in Germany. In Europe Roundup was permitted based on falsifications.

What has been done, among other things: replacing sick animals with healthy animals.

Read the article on this matter: https://www.pan-europe.info/press-r...additional-doubts-2017-re-approval-glyphosate

If you have ideas what to use instead of Round-up and is a biological or harmless weed killer, feel welcome to contribute here.
I've used white vinegar to very effectively kill vegetation along my electric poultry netting. I spray it in the morning on a day I know will be hot and dry. Everything is brown when I get home from work. I leave the chickens confined to their run on these days to keep them away from the vinegar. I'll then hose down the area I sprayed to flush away any residual acid.

I know prople who use white vinegar to clean there stoop or terraces. I applied this too, it works for a couple of weeks. It didn't for a long time.

I tried burning the weeds between the tiles on my terrace with a special brander. But this doesn't work for the stonger grasses. scratching and plucking works even better. But this is quit an effort.

Anyone more ideas?

Back
Top Bottom