? Weepy eggs?

Haven't candled yet. I must say I'm disappointed in this seller. I bought them off ebay from a fellow BYCer. Her first batch of 6+ she sent 9, well bubble wrapped, and in a med. priority box. Now 7 eggs, 2 weepy, plactic grocery bags, in a small priority box. She also sells here on BYC. Shouldn't you treat a repeat customer with a little more respect. Sorry I'm venting.

I'll shut up and go candle.
duc.gif

plastic bags are not good at all if they are not open to fresh air, eggs breath and if the bags were air tight they are dead and it is pressure building up, I had a seller on ebay ship me eggs in a closed zip lock bag once and they were doing the same thing, they were all rotton, dont take the chance pitch em

eh, I have had lots of bad things happen this year....ordered one color of one breed, got a variety of colors and only enough of one color to even possibly get a trio and it's not even the color I ordered
hmm.png
. Ordered another breed, breeder had a project and separated the roo over 3 weeks before I got my eggs, hens must not have liked the newer roo as only 1 of 14 were fertile, and the one that hatched was a mix
he.gif
. Ordered 3 batches of another breed I REALLY needed, not one hatched. I opened them up at the end and 1 was alive, died a day later and I noticed it was deformed(one eye was very small). Ordered some other eggs at a per egg price, got the EXACT amount of eggs I ordered, that's fine, but one was cracked real bad and it was packed so well there is no way it was intact when packed up.
Just keep track, there are some sellers I would NEVER buy from again(each for different reasons) and others I absolutely would buy from over and over again....
hmm, wonder if I dealt with this same person
hide.gif

OK, now I really not happy. Both weepy eggs and one other have completely disrupted ( broken) air sacs, so I made the decision to not set them. When I opened one it had a cresent of a blood ring. I got them this morning. Oh, and another egg is very porous. I have had 3 out of four bad transactions now on ebay. I quit.
somad.gif
dak

PM me if you want to know. (The Seller not the breed)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom