Weird clicking noise?

Usually if they're shaking they're cold, I dont think I've had a turkey poult just shake before otherwise. What did the clicking sound like? Poults usually make little peeps or trills when content. Its been a year since I've had poults but I dont remember clicking. Is it only when you hold her? Or is it just all the time now? Clicking noises makes me think of mucus, which means if shes also shaking she could have a little cold. Just keep an eye on her. It's hard to tell if it's a normal thing or not without a video.

Usually if they're shaking they're cold, I dont think I've had a turkey poult just shake before otherwise. What did the clicking sound like? Poults usually make little peeps or trills when content. Its been a year since I've had poults but I dont remember clicking. Is it only when you hold her? Or is it just all the time now? Clicking noises makes me think of mucus, which means if shes also shaking she could have a little cold. Just keep an eye on her. It's hard to tell if it's a normal thing or not without a video.
I'm thinking the clicking is affection and the shaking is cold so ya

Back
Top Bottom