WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics

Do you consider these weird? They have these strange fuzzy creatures in them.

wink.png

Oh my, are you sure that age will hold them? There is no tellling what will happen if they beak out.

Last edited:

My hen that was laying the shell-less eggs on her roost at night is now laying very early in a nesting box, and she's starting to get the hang of putting the shell on, but not quite the right way yet. Here are her eggs from yesterday and today. Weird...one has a spiral at the top of very thin shell and the other looks as if went through the "sheller" sideways or something. Does anyone know if these eggs are even safe to eat? I'm not sure I trust them because the shell is so thin in places, which then makes me wonder if bacteria hasn't gotten inside somewhere along the way.

My hen that was laying the shell-less eggs on her roost at night is now laying very early in a nesting box, and she's starting to get the hang of putting the shell on, but not quite the right way yet. Here are her eggs from yesterday and today. Weird...one has a spiral at the top of very thin shell and the other looks as if went through the "sheller" sideways or something. Does anyone know if these eggs are even safe to eat? I'm not sure I trust them because the shell is so thin in places, which then makes me wonder if bacteria hasn't gotten inside somewhere along the way.
The egg is formed it is just the shell that is not. You can eat them.

Back
Top Bottom