WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics

Got a lash egg. Now what?

Quote:
Maybe so, but I have only had a couple in many years and many years in between. My birds are all banded and I have set up my game camera in that coop where I got my last lash egg. and not sure who layed it but all seemed to be laying fine. In my area there are no vets that will treat chickens and we are a farm and have hundreds of birds. I have found birds dead, but it's rare, which I have found one either in a coop or pen and I do check them over to see if I can determine what caused their death. I'm not saying the bird is doomed, I'm just saying you may have a few birds and things will happen. One of my daughters also has chickens but she has a small flock and does get a little upset when she has lost any, which will happen to all chicken owners at one time or another and sometimes it's not apparent why they died. (Her birds live in her house.) I don't like to loose birds either, but I have not lost a bird from a lash egg. Hopefully you have a vet in your area that can help you. Good luck and have fun...

Here's one, getting a lot of odd eggs from my chickens lately, all are about 2.5 years old

Back
Top Bottom