Weird Roo

ChickenObseser9

In the Brooder
May 7, 2015
I have a black australourp that's about 6 weeks old. It's been drooping its wings down and I dont know why. Impressing the girls or is it to warm? Idk but hopefully I can get some answers.

Is it warm where you are? My chickens will droop their wings, only when its hot though. If your chick js panting, that's another good sign that the heat is bothering it.
If it seems lethargic and droopy, I'd be concerned. If its still active, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Is it warm where you are? My chickens will droop their wings, only when its hot though. If your chick js panting, that's another good sign that the heat is bothering it.
If it seems lethargic and droopy, I'd be concerned. If its still active, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

My phoniex has also dropped her wings during the winter months and fall months when it was cooler. So if it is due to heat can anyone explain why she would be doing it during that time

It has been a bit warm but it's still active as ever! When I put him outside then he started panting so then I knew that was from the heat. Maybe it's to hot in there little hangout because I still have a heater on :/

Ok the drooping stopped ^-^. I looked at some other reasons and when I saw them I to got a bit concerned. Just glad it stopped!

Back
Top Bottom