Weird swap idea? Never mind.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by farmgirlie1031, Jun 20, 2008.

1. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I am looking for some Coturnix quail eggs. I would let you choose 3 cards from http://www.redbubble.com/people/angelandspot and I would purchase them and have them shipped to you in exchange for some coturnix quail eggs shipped to me. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this. My cards are $3.45 each in value and then there's the shipping from Austrailia that would be paid also.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. atskuv

atskuv New Egg

May 9, 2008
    Those are some beautiful photos and will make someone a wonderful card.

Jeff

3. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:Thanks.[​IMG] Just wish I could do photography as a living but I'm not that lucky yet.

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I might have some Cortunix eggs in the next couple of days..are you looking for a particular color? I have all kinds of colors but they are all running together until I can get little pens built...

Other, you can buy about 50 of them on eBay for $1.00 plus shipping. [​IMG] Just do a search for them.

5. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:No particular color. And I'd trust you to package them well. I've seen some posts about your eggs arriving safely:) Are you serious 50 for $1.00? Wow! I bought 10 for $9 with shipping but they arrived broken:( They were packed with Kleenex and just one sheet of bubblewrap.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Yeah. I was going to buy some before I got my own quail... did you find some on there?

7. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:I haven't looked yet. Let me go see. I was hoping to maybe use this swap idea in the whatyagotswap also? Do you think it would work it I took and offer and then let someone choose their own cards?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  8. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I looked but I'd be breaking the rules if I bought any right now. My family said the only way I can get any eggs right now is if I swap for them. LOL Oh well. Maybe later.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by