Weird swap idea? Never mind.

farmgirlie1031

Songster
11 Years
Apr 26, 2008
IA
I am looking for some Coturnix quail eggs. I would let you choose 3 cards from http://www.redbubble.com/people/angelandspot and I would purchase them and have them shipped to you in exchange for some coturnix quail eggs shipped to me. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this. My cards are $3.45 each in value and then there's the shipping from Austrailia that would be paid also.

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful photos and will make someone a wonderful card.

Jeff

Quote:
Thanks.
smile.png
Just wish I could do photography as a living but I'm not that lucky yet.

I might have some Cortunix eggs in the next couple of days..are you looking for a particular color? I have all kinds of colors but they are all running together until I can get little pens built...

Other, you can buy about 50 of them on eBay for $1.00 plus shipping.
smile.png
Just do a search for them.

Quote:
No particular color. And I'd trust you to package them well. I've seen some posts about your eggs arriving safely:) Are you serious 50 for $1.00? Wow! I bought 10 for $9 with shipping but they arrived broken:( They were packed with Kleenex and just one sheet of bubblewrap.

Quote:
I haven't looked yet. Let me go see. I was hoping to maybe use this swap idea in the whatyagotswap also? Do you think it would work it I took and offer and then let someone choose their own cards?

Last edited:
I looked but I'd be breaking the rules if I bought any right now. My family said the only way I can get any eggs right now is if I swap for them. LOL Oh well. Maybe later.

Back
Top Bottom