Weirdest Chicken Names!!!!

I'll put pictures up later, but I have a few funny ones. All barred rocks. Musi, Major Hoolahan (SP?) , Houdini
tongue.png

I can't do pics...but, we have a banty EE rooster-Macaroni and Cheese is his name.

We have Doe & Bo-BR's, Henrietta & Berry-EE's, Sunshyne, Luna, Daisy & Gretchen-Red sex links & Production reds, Bruce-red sex link, and Copper & Penny-BO's.....hope I didn't forget anyone. My son that just had his 5th birthday last weekend named all of them.

my chickens names are:
Billy Bob Joe Bubba
Chiyoko
Sukiki
Chiasa
Amaya
Ayano
Akira
Akiko
Chiapotsuia
Afro
Ezzyo
Heckles
Macabre
Chickens ive owned in the past:
Mr.poops (the EE hen)
Buttcrack the Am???caunna rooster
here is a picture of Chiyoko (child of a thousend genarations) taken this morning
101_3468.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Ahhh yes! The Japanese Anime names, how I miss my Kagome and Inuyasha, that wonderful pair of Polish chooks that I had a few years ago. Black with white heads, and they looked awesome!

my chickens names are:
Billy Bob Joe Bubba:redneck name from a childhood game
Chiyoko:child of a thousend genarations
Sukiki:sqeaky
Chiasa:a thousend mornings
Amaya:night rain
Ayano:made of silk
Akira : golden child
Akiko:atumn child
Chiapotsuia(african): the beautiful one
Afro : self explaintory
Ezzyo: spanish name
Heckles:to pick fun at, to annoy
Macabre:the Dance of death, to dwell upon the gruesome

We just got 3 baby black silkies last weekend. These probably aren't unique to chickens, but they are:

Chino ("chinese" in Spanish)
Kentucky
Nugget

Now the funny thing about Nugget is, the other chicks are a couple of weeks old and he is about 5 days old, so he looks like a chicken nugget in comparison to them, lol!

I had a rooster named King Comb Motorhome. I'm not sure where the "Motorhome" part came from, except that my brother gave him that part of his name, and my brother was three years old at the time.

I had another rooster named Antonius Horribilis, a.k.a. Antonio. He was a wicked, self-absorbed Phoenix rooster.

Back
Top Bottom