English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
I would really enjoy welcoming each and everyone of you, but its 3.13am here in the UK as I type, so please take this post as a welcome to you all, BYC is a wonderful friendly site and huge. So there may be days when the old timers of BYC can't get to "meet and greet" you, that does not mean that we don't want to.

Be welcomed hugely...... addiction has begun, and believe me it gets worse..... you start ot with one chicken and end up with lots!

Have a wonderful time here with all of us, ask any question, no matter how small or large......and join in as much as you can throughout the whole site..... you will soon have insommnia, just like me! because you want to know whats happening....

WELCOME ONE AND ALL ...............
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

I'm with Linda our favorite English Chick.

WELCOME EVERYONE!!... we have record numbers of newbies at present, just jump right in, post, ask questions: We'll do our best to help and you will make friends.

Last edited:
I didn't mention this anywhere else in the public forum, but we broke a record on Monday... 123 new members in ONE DAY!!!
th.gif

While we don't expect those kinds of numbers very often, the daily average new members is growing and growing and it is all due to the wonderful group of friendly / helpful members we have here!

thumbsup.gif

Welcome to all the new members! We were all new once (even Speckledhen) and can all help and contribute to this super community of friends in one way or another.

So pull up a chair and stay a while!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom