Welcome to Kayla’s Flock!

Fun! I wish I could keep as many as you, maybe I'll sneak in some more roos next year. I can imagine myself shushing the roosters as five crow at once...:p

Broodies, I feel you!

This year I started breeding and hatching for hobby, but in 2021 I'm going to get serious, and 2022 had better watch out!
Ooo, awesome! Do you have a specific breed you are wanting to get into?

I am the proud owner of:
2 leopard geckos (Mango and Tango)
2 hermit crabs
4 betta fish
4 cats (Lucy, Spike, Chester, and Opie)
1 rabbit (Jack)
7 call ducks
10 buff Orpington chickens
10 NH red chickens
4 Cream Legbar chickens
10 Coturnix quail
And around 20 guineas.

I also have eggs in the incubator, hopefully they will hatch tomorrow or the next day.

Pic heavy, so I have put them in a spoiler.
Oooh so cute!

I'm looking into Hollands, heritage RIRs, and and Beltsville Small White turkeys. I already do silkies and barnyard mixes. You?
Nice! I want to make some Olive Eggers (from my CL roo over a Buff orp hen) next year, and of course hatch out some pure CLs. I want to expand my call duck flock, and raise more quail for eggs. The only one laying right now is one of my buff Orpington girls, and the occasional quail egg. :lol: Can’t wait for spring!!

Nice! I want to make some Olive Eggers (from my CL roo over a Buff orp hen) next year, and of course hatch out some pure CLs. I want to expand my call duck flock, and raise more quail for eggs. The only one laying right now is one of my buff Orpington girls, and the occasional quail egg. :lol: Can’t wait for spring!!
I love Olive Eggers! I had pair a few years ago. I can't wait for spring either!

Back
Top Bottom