Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:hugs    :highfive:

Hang in there kiddo!  We're here for ya whenever you can drop in.  Miss ya bunches! Stay safe, and good luck with fema!

:hugs ! :highfive: I'll try to drop by more often too! The guy I talked to was pretty good and I have his personal id so :fl that it's all smooth!

Sorry to hear about the current situation. Hope you're able to get everything figured out in short order.

:frow thank you! I'll be just fine, but my birds need your :fl , they're still trapped as well as a close friends flock. Many of my friends and family are flooded from their homes.

Last edited:
Thank you all so So very Much for this support! Yall and your kind words mean the world to me! I'm holding togther, but things are tough. Jus finished my preliminary application w fema and they'll be in touch. In the meantime, it's raining again
he.gif

I miss you all So So Much! I try to keep up, but my life is changing a lot these past few months.

You got this, girl, like everything else. Not saying it's easy but you will pull through stronger than before. Here's hoping FEMA kicks in fast. I hear it was a 500 year flood level? CRAZY how much rain that was. That's as much rain as we get in a whole year. And
fl.gif
for your birds too and your neighbors. Bet they will be happy when they have somewhere dry to lay!

Last edited:
Good luck!  :fl

Hygrometers are pretty easy to check.  Take a small container -- soda bottle lid, small cup, shot glass -- pour in some salt.  Add enough water to the salt to make it wet, but not sloppy.  Just a kind of thick slurry.  Put the cup into a Ziploc bag with the hygrometer and let it sit at room temp for several hours.  The hygrometer should read 75%.  It is a scientific fact that the relative humidity of salt slurry should be 75%.  Then note how far off your hygrometer is, and adjust it if you can.  If its not adjustable, I write the + or - amount on a piece of masking tape, and stick it to the hygrometer.   

Thanks....

Thank you all so So very Much for this support! Yall and your kind words mean the world to me! I'm holding togther, but things are tough. Jus finished my preliminary application w fema and they'll be in touch. In the meantime, it's raining again :he

I miss you all So So Much! I try to keep up, but my life is changing a lot these past few months.

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Don't worry about keeping up, just hang in there!! Loves you bunches and you know how to reach us!!

Btw, if you need some floaties I can send an army of ducks down south for you! :D

If you have a computer you have tv
hu.gif
use your search engine all the major networks have websites . If you have unlimited access no biggie streaming eats up data . I can't watch many videos at all
I've got unlimited access, but NBC won't let me watch their videos w/o paying them money.
rant.gif

I'm not going to pay so I can watch ONE thing that comes every four years.... If I need to, I'll wait 'till it hits Youtube! LOL

I'm gonna try what CT suggested about the radio thing though....

Last edited:
If you have a computer you have tv   :confused:  use your search engine all the major networks have websites . If you have unlimited access no biggie streaming  eats up data . I can't watch many videos at all 
me neither if i had unlimited data i probably wouldn't have dish....but I'm sure dish won't offer it for that reason. I pay a bunch for 15 gb....then it's $10 per gb after.
I'm sure that is by design.

Back
Top Bottom