Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I'm Soo sorry...but that is hilarious:lau
I mean, reread that as if it weren't you going through it..:gig
I am sorry you're having ducking duck drama! :hugs:hugs
It is comical no doubt! :lau

This Is Us. Tv show, ran out of Netflix shows. :D

I'm feelin ya, sista. Ion is being a holy terror, Jax is even running from him, because he doesn't want to play hop on my back either. The girls are all trying to stash eggs. Now the boat is full of clean water and they don't want to get in it! :lau
:thmine start complaining after about 3 days if I don't clean the tank. Why do they even care? I mean they would wollar in a mud puddle if they get the chance. . but don't let their tank get too dirty :gigthey seriously line up on the edge and quack at me!

Holy crap..... My ducks treat clean water like bath day ..... They can't wait to make it all sorry again..... Won't be seeing much water for a couple months..... But whenever I sey out streaming pan of water they think it's a hot tub....:hmmView attachment 1273126
:love
Pretty burd:love

I'll trade ya... :D ;)
OK!:old
I'll trade you one worthless drake and one black bee-otch for two perfectly behaved adorable calico duckies :love:gig:lau:gig:lau

It is Pekin... Peking duck is the cooked one you order from a restaurant... :rolleyes:
:lau:lau:lau
Lmao! Ok. I've seen a lot of posts lately where they have called them Peking :lau
I will say my phone spells Peking but not Pekin. . I have to delete the g. :gigSo maybe that's why it pops up so often

Back
Top Bottom