Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

curious why bobbi-j qouted me from other threads and put it here or they trying to make is sound gross?
Sorry - I wasn’t trying to quote you here. I had quoted a post (I thought) from another member who was saying they are expecting 8-12” of snow over the next couple of days. I have no idea how I got you involved! The BYC gremlins must be at work again! :lau

So cute and funny! Are these calls?

Yes calls! :love

We would drive up from Cass Lake. Big deal back then. It was right after they had opened up fishing for Coho after the stocking program. Are they still in there? Never knew if the stocking thing worked long term with all the invasive species making their way up the St Lawrence.

We are ready to go fishing again. went and checked out some nearby lakes we haven't been to before. Now if the weather would just cooperate!

Sorry - I wasn’t trying to quote you here. I had quoted a post (I thought) from another member who was saying they are expecting 8-12” of snow over the next couple of days. I have no idea how I got you involved! The BYC gremlins must be at work again! :lau

:lau too funny. Especially the 6" thing. :gig

So my power went out about 45 minutes ago. Call duck hatch in progress, 3 other incubators running, 3 heat sources for babies. :th

Got the generator running and everything hooked up. Hopefully no issues!
I do have a heat fan outside for my 3-week Marans. It's like 34 degrees. I guess I'll bring them inside if the outage lasts long.

So my power went out about 45 minutes ago. Call duck hatch in progress, 3 other incubators running, 3 heat sources for babies. :th

I do have a heat fan outside for my 3-week Marans. It's like 34 degrees. I guess I'll bring them inside if the outage lasts long.
Well crap! :rant
Glad ya got the generator! I hope it's not out long! :fl:fl:fl:hugs

20180402_072215.jpg
Well, he looks a little better, but he is really limping. I didn't see outward leg issues, but he may have strained something. I put him with the layers and he's not even dancing. Poor dude.

It's been a nerve wracking hatch for both of us! :hugs
It been so fun sharing this experience with someone going through it at the same time though!
Thanks a million for all the support wv. I mean it :hugs

Back
Top Bottom