Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I prefer lime, but lemon is good too
smile.png

Ever tried it with cucumber? Tried it a couple of months ago - very interesting

Poor thing- just like having a few too many. The mind and legs do not always cooperate :)

She was like having my own little Easter Windup toy - but now I can't tell her from the others so she got her "sea legs" just fine.  Silly little thing!!

That is exactly what I thought!! I was torn between thinking "aww, poor thing" and thinking that was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I'm glad she is okay now.
-Banti

Last edited:
She was like having my own little Easter Windup toy - but now I can't tell her from the others so she got her "sea legs" just fine.  Silly little thing!!

Glad its doing well now, and it wasn't me who administered the wild turkey. I'm too stingy with that stuff. :D

You think it just needed a little time and vitamins?

That is exactly what I thought!! I was torn between thinking "aww, poor thing" and thinking that was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I'm glad she is okay now.
-Banti

X2!

Last edited:
Glad its doing well now, and it wasn't me who administered the wild turkey. I'm too stingy with that stuff.
big_smile.png

You think it just needed a little time and vitamins?
X2!
Yep. I gave her some vitamins and some Nutri-drench and left her alone. She did the rest! @Cynthia12 said that this isn't uncommon in Silkies, so I relaxed significantly after that! Cute little stinker, ain't she? She's already Katie's favorite.

I'm in the mood for a brain teaser. It must have been a doozy if it broke your brain, Rav. Do you remember which post? Good morning, Pond People!! Hope you're all having a nice weekend!
Missed ya, Deb!! But glad you are enjoying your new job!! :D Here ya go... they can't even agree with themselves... warning, it will hurt the brain... :/ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/297632/silkie-thread/60240#post_17047155
Chillin at camp! :D I'll leave it to you imagination what's shakin here ;)
No imagination needed... :gig
Okay, this is the LAST time I ask any of you characters to babysit for me!!! You don't give Wild Turkey to a tame chicken chick!!!
I call those 'Happy Feet' chicks... really common with short legged breeds when they hatch... I get lots of those in my Ohiki... caused by butt being bigger than the legs are ready for yet, lol... :)

Back
Top Bottom