Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sounds yummy, but not first thing. She if you can buy a plain black & mix or chase it.

That is what I did... chased my coffee with coffee... second round full black.

Way better.

Actually, I used the same dirty cup... so a bit of leftover chocolate and sugar in the bottom from the mocha... that was good. :old

There are people even in this thread that just enjoy candling....I personally barely ever candle.
Heck I'm pretty much a hands off Hatcher.
And I've had 100% hatch rates.... And 0%.
I usually do well except in the hottest part of summer.... That's when the zero rates occur.
I candle a couple of times because it was my first and only successful. It was awesome but I didnt candle through out. out of five guinea eggs I had three develope and hatch... OH MY GAWD... Soon as they popped that shell off they popped out and rolled about the incubator.... Little lively buggers even from day zero.... I want to hatch one more batch before I get broodies lined up to do the work for me....

deb

Okay... Caught up... Time to make the doughnuts.

Actually I'm resting mostly... Letting this hip get a break. I might go out and sorry through some tools... Organize a few more drawers.
But mostly I'm watching a movie or two.... Catch the Tigers game later.... They are playing them damn Yankees today...:tongue
Love that expression.... love love love it.

deb

What's a good source of FREE coop plans?
Purena has several.... There is one out there called the Garden coop. Which can easily be expanded or made smaller.... When I was starting out I seriously thought of building one.

The garden Coop is here on BYC .... But alot of the coops here have plans written down for them.

garden-coop-example-01.jpg

deb

She does not recommend that.

She WANTS me to eat half a cucumber every single day... I can manage a few slices a month. :confused:
You can make a cucumber drink.

Ingredients
  1. 1 1/2 oz gin (1 1/2 oz equals 3 Tbsp)
  2. 4-6 slices cucumber.
  3. 1/4 medium lime (sliced)
  4. 4 oz tonic water.
  5. 6 mint leaves.
  6. 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
  7. health-benefits-of-cucumber-water.jpg

Or then just make Cucumber Water

https://lajollamom.com/drink-cucumber-water-health/

No need to actually EAT cucumbers if you dont want....

deb

You can make a cucumber drink.

Ingredients
  1. 1 1/2 oz gin (1 1/2 oz equals 3 Tbsp)
  2. 4-6 slices cucumber.
  3. 1/4 medium lime (sliced)
  4. 4 oz tonic water.
  5. 6 mint leaves.
  6. 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
  7. health-benefits-of-cucumber-water.jpg

Or then just make Cucumber Water

https://lajollamom.com/drink-cucumber-water-health/

No need to actually EAT cucumbers if you dont want....

deb
:lau

For health!

But actually... I also despise carbonation. :confused:

I am odd... did you notice?

Back
Top Bottom