Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning, Pond!
Chicki, I hope you’re able to stay warm and safe today.

Sour, that generator sounds like something my folks should look into. Stepdad is on oxygen full time and needs a ventilator at night. We’re 20 miles from town, so if a power outage is due to bad weather, it could be rough for him.
He might be able to get assistence through his insurance or medicare... I know when they are doing power outs for the Fire season the power companies will bring in a temporary generator to hold people over... for Oxygen and medical stuff.

deb

Snowing hard here... is wet slushy stuff.
My daughter didn't turn truck all the way off
Last night.... let was probably in accessory.
Lucky plow truck fired right up and could jump start.
Plowed for a while. Just wasting time.
All I can do these days.
popping in to let you all know I think the weatherman may have cried wolf just a bit this time, at least for us. It's snowing here of course but nothing like the "snowmagedon" they were predicting. Rained hard all night so that first deep layer of snow is now a deep slush which is not going to be fun once our temps drop down to normal. The snow falling is still the wet stuff because of the warmer temps but not coming down nearly as fast and heavy as predicted. Probably going to get maybe 6" or a bit more before it finally stops some time this evening.
Sorry Phil, I think you got our storm. Glad your plow truck is working.

Last edited:
Snowing hard here... is wet slushy stuff.
My daughter didn't turn truck all the way off
Last night.... let was probably in accessory.
Lucky plow truck fired right up and could jump start.
Plowed for a while. Just wasting time.
All I can do these days.
So your daughter is with you right now?

Me.... :barnie my head .. so wanting to explode. I would cry if I thought it would make it feel better. :hit

I hate being sick... cold then hot... and super congested. :he

popping in to let you all know I think the weatherman may have cried wolf just a bit this time, at least for us. It's snowing here of course but nothing like the "snowmagedon" they were predicting. Rained hard all night so that first deep layer of snow is now a deep slush which is not going to be fun once our temps drop down to normal. The snow falling is still the wet stuff because of the warmer temps but not coming down nearly as fast and heavy as predicted. Probably going to get maybe 6" or a bit more before it finally stops some time this evening.
Glad Rodgers finally showed up yesterday. He ain't been right the whole season.

sounds like your going to need a Jack hammer if you need to clear the road.... Or a quarter stick of Dynamite.... :gig Typical dad answer...

deb

Now i hear there's more...i plowed once... will have to tmr as well

Back
Top Bottom