Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

… Hopefully its just debris in my eye from working in the wind yesterday, but my luck is not that good.
Eeeeeewww

Do any of your kids have it?

Oh I know what will cheer you up! Rub your pink eye eye with your right hand, and go over to the nasty neighbor, and tell him howdy, with a handshake.

:lau

I think I might have pink eye.... Again. :barnieWhy cant parents take care of their children? Take the darling little petri dishes to the doctor when medically necessary & leave them at home until they're well.

Growl! Snarl! Grovel! Grunt! Hiss! 🤬
Would you do that ? Or be like me when Ben got head lice .I could not see the nits So surely they weren't there. :idunno
… Hopefully its just debris in my eye from working in the wind yesterday, but my luck is not that good.
I Sure hope so .pinkeye is nothing to mess with.Wash it out with saline .Pure table salt will kill the bacteria. Just hurt a little bit .

Eeeeeewww

Oh I know what will cheer you up! Rub your pink eye eye with your right hand, and go over to the nasty neighbor, and tell him howdy, with a handshake.

Ben gets it once a year .We have to get a double prescription of drops .Insurance will only pay for one prescription every 16 days.Try to hold him hope for the best ,and get some drops in his eye. Conjuntavistis can be caused by several bacteria. Or none at all.Most people don,t use the drops long enough .So it comes back ,and needs a different perscription. I have been near blind .DW had to drive me to the dr. Bright light sent me into severe pain. Demaral stopped having any effect .Doc was worried I would become addicted .Stieroids cleared it up over night .But that was after we tried everthing else .That was after a month and a eye that was completely blood red.And after all I went through .They could not figure out why.Said a bad back can cause eye inflammation. I never had back trouble then .

Even with my wacky immune Doc had me getting flu even shingles vac gave me measles vaccine yearly just wanted to cover the bases and not certain what would stick .... the rest of me is pretty good arthritis is horrible osteoporosis bad but in good shape for it :frowsome one looks at me you see nothing wrong but dark glasses all the time

devil may.gif evil sign.gif gotta just love the kid for that huh

I think I might have pink eye.... Again. :barnieWhy cant parents take care of their children? Take the darling little petri dishes to the doctor when medically necessary & leave them at home until they're well.

Growl! Snarl! Grovel! Grunt! Hiss! 🤬
[/QUOTE
But if I keep little Snookums home, I'll have to miss work, find a sitter, and take care of a sick kid! Surely, he's fine. He hasn't thrown up since 2:00am, and that fever will go away as soon as I give him some Tylenol...

Eeeeeewww

My kids don't have it. They're pretty sanitary little beasts, so hopefully they wont. :fl

That crazy neighbor has a sign in his front yard that says what a good neighbor he is. Really. After his last manic episode he took the sign down. Recently he put it back up, but facing away from my easement. I hope he realizes how much he's hurting me deep in my I-Don't-Give-A-Crap spot.

Back
Top Bottom