Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Back home safe and sound. Only casualty was my wallet but we should not need to go anywhere near town again until my oncologist appointment on the 23rd, or maybe not. Since it's really just a check up and blood draw I'm going to call tomorrow and find out if they would rather I change my appointment and leave that slot open for someone who might need it more than I and push my appointment forward a month or two. They would probably appreciate the fewer entering the clinic the better. Lots of folks in there that are super high risk.
There were a few empty shelves but we were still able to find most of what we needed at Wally's. Had to go to another store tho, again, for the distilled water I need for the humidifier beside my bed (dr ordered). At least we were able to find it this time but still a restriction of only 5 per customer. What's with that? Anyone know why this would be a product folks are hoarding?
I need distilled water too..for my fish!

1585830261191.png

Hi!!!!!
to make us wise- obviously.
yeah
still not so sure how to do it
but we'll figure it out, hopefully

Hope all is well on the pond
sad to see how many people have left
Between Zoom, Hangouts, Meet, Discord, and YouTube, I'm actually getting to be quite proficient in the "streaming net". Odd to think that 4 of those platforms I'd never even heard of before March!

Looks like I'm coming up on ten years here on BYC. Sure has been a fun experience. I've learned oodles! Seems like just the other day. Have met some great folks in here!
Just how much is an oodle?
What shape, normally?
Larger or smaller than a breadbox?
:D

Back
Top Bottom