Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

1585786739806.png

Back home safe and sound. Only casualty was my wallet but we should not need to go anywhere near town again until my oncologist appointment on the 23rd, or maybe not. Since it's really just a check up and blood draw I'm going to call tomorrow and find out if they would rather I change my appointment and leave that slot open for someone who might need it more than I and push my appointment forward a month or two. They would probably appreciate the fewer entering the clinic the better. Lots of folks in there that are super high risk.
There were a few empty shelves but we were still able to find most of what we needed at Wally's. Had to go to another store tho, again, for the distilled water I need for the humidifier beside my bed (dr ordered). At least we were able to find it this time but still a restriction of only 5 per customer. What's with that? Anyone know why this would be a product folks are hoarding?

Well, my time of isolation is about up. I got an email from school today telling me that all support staff will be required to help with the school-provided daycare for essential workers’ kids that the state is mandating. I can’t really argue about it since they are still paying me. I will just come home, dump my clothes in the washer and take a shower immediately. I can do all of that without going any further into the house than the entryway.

Good morning Pond Pumps. Wisdom teeth - why do we even have them ?
They were good till now .broke a big chunk off the front corner .Same one opposit side broke a big chip off the outside. I have taken several shots to my head .Don't if they got cracked that way.Every thing from slipping prybars,to horses and cows slaming me into walls and fences. Wonder I have any teeth.
Well, my time of isolation is about up. I got an email from school today telling me that all support staff will be required to help with the school-provided daycare for essential workers’ kids that the state is mandating. I can’t really argue about it since they are still paying me. I will just come home, dump my clothes in the washer and take a shower immediately. I can do all of that without going any further into the house than the entryway.

If they want you to be in harms way hope they pay you hazardous duty pay.It is alarming how many cases there are .And projected deaths .If all this don't rattle a person's marbles a little bit they is stuck pretty tight.

Excellent news! I am so glad things are holding steady on the health front.

As to school closings...

Our schools closed for the year... already 2 weeks back...

I am very much hoping that that means we don't get hit too hard..

BUT, all of these people kept traveling, and coming home to Alaska... so cases keep coming in.
Ours too.

Back
Top Bottom