Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So. @sourland did ya shower yet? :pop

Did ya use soap? And, did it hurt?

Showered, shaved and cleanly clothed. We also went out and got 'dinner to go'. Princess just came in, kissed me and said, "Thank you for my date." Watching news now and predictions coming from the White House and Dr Fauci - this may be our last take out food. Numbers that they are projecting are flat out terrifying. Boredom be damned, we're staying home. Now they are inferring that we SHOULD be wearing masks. :barnie

Well, the governor of my state just announced that not only are non-essential businesses to be shut down, which has been going on, but now the ones that are deemed essential can only sell essential things. That means no decor, craft stuff, clothing, etc.

I'm really hoping this will apply to TSC because that would cut down so much on people coming in to browse. He said big box stores specifically, but I feel like it should apply to TSC too.

My family got to listen to me "wrangle" 10 5th graders (there were more, but this particular program can only do 10 at a time) in a Google Hangouts chat room today. :rolleyes:
I did eventually show them how to mute themselves unless it was their turn to talk.

I will say that getting to see their little faces was good for me though - I miss them!

@Alaskan I applaud you. Start small and go big. I think that perhaps I, too, need a shower and shave. Princess looked at me, wrinkled up her nose, and said, "Well you don't need to worry about social distancing." I do look pretty raunchy, and there seems to be a spoiled onion smell coming from somewhere. :oops:

edited to add: Snow - beautiful yet oh so hateful.
:lau :lau :lau
Showered, shaved and cleanly clothed. We also went out and got 'dinner to go'. Princess just came in, kissed me and said, "Thank you for my date." Watching news now and predictions coming from the White House and Dr Fauci - this may be our last take out food. Numbers that they are projecting are flat out terrifying. Boredom be damned, we're staying home. Now they are inferring that we SHOULD be wearing masks. :barnie
Dw had to ware a mask at her last job all of flu season .She refused to take a flu shot .I have always liked big cars.Bens car is a 94 grand marquis. Mine is a 02 crown vic. I got it from the last hospital DW worked at for 500 bucks, just wish it had power seats.DW's van is down Agian so she is driving my car .The trunk is always full.Full to the top.Had to empty it for our drive sunday morning.Among every thing else were 25 surgical mask.I have been beggibg her to ware a mask ,when she stops at the store for food.:barnieMask keep people from spreading the virus.So many are undiagnosed carryers,spraying the virus .Mask would help slow that down.And give the wearer a small amount of protection ,from infection.
Ware a mask :rant
Since the shelter at home order ,I have been to town 4 times .Feed ,dog food ,Propane ,Ben's roast chickens are a must have.And Orliey's auto parts .We combine trips ,trash was dropped off on the way to Ardmore. Propane and Orliey's were the same trip.
Last trip for feed got a two week supply, plus. There's no way it will last long enough.Next trip out I'll be wearing a mask.
Well, the governor of my state just announced that not only are non-essential businesses to be shut down, which has been going on, but now the ones that are deemed essential can only sell essential things. That means no decor, craft stuff, clothing, etc.

I'm really hoping this will apply to TSC because that would cut down so much on people coming in to browse. He said big box stores specifically, but I feel like it should apply to TSC too.
TSC has Order on line and will do cirb side loading. But what they should be doing is no mask no entry. Uncle once quoted ad saying ,I don't know the origin. The masses are asses best kept in the dark .I think only half of that is true .Information and education saves lives.Modern people are far more intelligent than governments give them credit for .

My family got to listen to me "wrangle" 10 5th graders (there were more, but this particular program can only do 10 at a time) in a Google Hangouts chat room today. :rolleyes:
I did eventually show them how to mute themselves unless it was their turn to talk.

I will say that getting to see their little faces was good for me though - I miss them!
my daughter has on of those meets tomorrow :barnie

Back
Top Bottom