Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I have been as well. Doing things out of stress are an old coping mechanism of mine. Didnt work Doesnt work, still. Because when you wake up out of fog its all still there.

deb
I'm a bored eater and I'm getting REALLY REALLY BORED!!! :barnie:barnie:barnie

I am glad I am not alone.

Sure hope we can all learn better habits. :rolleyes:

They still haven't tested my coworker, as far as I know. If she's positive, then I might be too and I might be one of those people with no symptoms. Again, no way to tell without testing. But me and all my coworkers possibly could have it, if she does have it. And we see a LOT of customers in the store every day.

Too many, in fact. People are STILL coming in to get things they don't actually really need.
Did I say testing isn't mandatory yet.
We're bombarded 24/7 these days by people telling us where we can't go. Md's governor just imposed an open-ended ban on non-essential travel; we can actually be pulled over & checked, arrested, fined. Big brother's watching.

I have 100# of chicken feed in my truck; no room for it in the feed can yet. Eventually, I'm going to need feed. Wonder if I'm going to get any grief when I go to the feed mill.

I don't mind so much not being able to run the roads; I don't run much, anyway. But when I need to go, I need to go; mower runs on gas, chain saws run on gas, splitter runs on gas, tractor runs on diesel, and there are no bulk storage tanks here.
It is my understanding that a law must start as a bill, in the house then be passed in the senate .And then signed into law by the governor or president.The only exception to this sysrem is if marshal law is invoked.
It is also my understanding,That anysuch law not accoumpied by a declaration of marshal law is not avalid law .Nor is it a legal act to call in any branch of the military, to inforce said law without the declaration of martial law.As of now I haven't heard of marshal law being declared. So when the governor of New York called in the national guard to police what ever the suburb is called it was a direct violation of the constitution. Just another fine example of ignoring the constution.That and the stimulus bill went exactly backwards too
Fuel, food, feed, any needed trip to an essential business are all okay in NJ. My area is seriously quiet - near zero traffic on our rural road. Still some fools. NJ News had stories of bar mitzvahs, corona parties, etc. being busted. Some folks still aren't taking this seriously. They need to take a look at NYC and NJ. It's working its way to the center of the country.
And they may never take it Sirius .I just wonder who the amblance chasers will find to sue for this ? I have been steady worried about Phil though this ,among others Two BILs are in the very dangrous category .I pray every day that call don't come. I knew people that were amoung the first to die when aids was considered a epidemic.The gay plague they called it .And I sweated through ten years of worry .My doctor used a donor tendon to rebuild my ACL.there was a 3%chance of contracting HIV after the sugury .The chance of contracting covid19 are far greater.

Last edited:
Well.... I did a driveway loop, even added a bit to the loop to grab mail....

I am SO SLOW on the uphill, but dang do I need to get in shape... I will try to force myself to do a loop at least every other day. I can still walk the flat part fine...

I am glad I made the kids go with me.. blasted driveway is icy in spots, and I stupidly did not put on cleats.

20200331_111729.jpg
20200331_111639.jpg

(Pics from the walk)

Also... I showered, even used soap... that didn't kill me either.

I now though have to do a dump run, as well as pick up meds from the grocery store and the vet... I guess I need to start wiping everything down.... :barnie

Kid actually asked me how I could do a dump run when we are on lockdown. :rolleyes:

I said 1. Our trash box is FULL
And 2. There is NO human contact at the dump.

@Alaskan I applaud you. Start small and go big. I think that perhaps I, too, need a shower and shave. Princess looked at me, wrinkled up her nose, and said, "Well you don't need to worry about social distancing." I do look pretty raunchy, and there seems to be a spoiled onion smell coming from somewhere. :oops:

edited to add: Snow - beautiful yet oh so hateful.

Back
Top Bottom