Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sorry about your doe K. :hugs

My beloved Meatball has been having some trouble breathing last night & today. I’m beside myself. I thought putting him in diapers & a stroller would help acclimate me to the inevitable, but really it’s just endeared him more to me (if that were possible.) Its crazy how I can continue convincing myself this can go on forever. I’m trying to keep it together & failing miserably.:(

My beloved Meatball has been having some trouble breathing last night & today. I’m beside myself. I thought putting him in diapers & a stroller would help acclimate me to the inevitable, but really it’s just endeared him more to me (if that were possible.) Its crazy how I can continue convincing myself this can go on forever. I’m trying to keep it together & failing miserably.:(
:(:hugs

I am so sorry!!!

:hugs :hugs :hugs
:hit

No words... :hugs:hugs:hugs

Dang. I am so sorry! :hugs Feeling helpless to make them better is the worst. :he

We are playing similar mental games with our sweet 14 yr old Aussie/Kelpie cross. She's been deaf for a while and shows very little interest in food - unless you stand right next to her. If you walk away, she walks away. So we stand there and say, "Look, she's eating so well!" when we all know she wouldn't eat at all if we didn't. Sigh.

Dang. I am so sorry! :hugs Feeling helpless to make them better is the worst. :he

We are playing similar mental games with our sweet 14 yr old Aussie/Kelpie cross. She's been deaf for a while and shows very little interest in food - unless you stand right next to her. If you walk away, she walks away. So we stand there and say, "Look, she's eating so well!" when we all know she wouldn't eat at all if we didn't. Sigh.
:hugs :hit

Back
Top Bottom