Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Don't hide the white eggs
You know I’ve always wanted to do that.

Meaty is acting normal-ish today. I feel like yesterday & the night before was a wake up call to get me out of denial. I’m just grateful to have a slight reprieve & not be making ‘The Decision’ right now. We have all 3 dogs on CBD oil & turmeric. After a month I’m surprised how much it’s helping with Meats back legs & Roo’s seizures.

I sent DH to Costco today wearing an old sand dune mask. He looks terrifying in it. I feel most of the masks & bandanas are giving people a false sense of security, but something is better than nothing & we are trying to be good citizens & comply. I told him to get in/out of there as fast as possible & make executive decisions instead of using his phone to call me like he normally would. Hopefully they’ll be better stocked than they were 2wks ago.

You know I’ve always wanted to do that.

Meaty is acting normal-ish today. I feel like yesterday & the night before was a wake up call to get me out of denial. I’m just grateful to have a slight reprieve & not be making ‘The Decision’ right now. We have all 3 dogs on CBD oil & turmeric. After a month I’m surprised how much it’s helping with Meats back legs & Roo’s seizures.

I sent DH to Costco today wearing an old sand dune mask. He looks terrifying in it. I feel most of the masks & bandanas are giving people a false sense of security, but something is better than nothing & we are trying to be good citizens & comply. I told him to get in/out of there as fast as possible & make executive decisions instead of using his phone to call me like he normally would. Hopefully they’ll be better stocked than they were 2wks ago.
How'd it go,? :pop

@room onthebroom Good update. We need a picture of your husband, that is if they let him return from Costco. Remember when wearing a mask GOT you locked up? :lau
947DAC7F-72B6-47A3-8C52-476041A0C92A.jpeg

How'd it go,? :pop
Still too soon to tell if he’ll come home with supplies or if I’ll have to go bail him out of jail. :lau

Back
Top Bottom