Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I’m happy to announce a brand new, slightly battered & bruised oven range in the house. :weeThe dings are minor & well worth it to get half off the sticker price. It still was a painful purchase. Spending that much money always makes me wanna throw up. At least it’s done & hopefully I don’t kill it for a long, long time.:fl

DH is picking up a range from the scratch & dent right now. I hope it doesn’t suck. It’s got a weird lip thing on it that looks like it’s gonna be a bugger to clean, but I’m sure this new stove is not long for this earth anyway... Nothing connected in any way to the power grid will last under the wrath of my power (said in my mad scientist voice.)
I should apologize in advance to the stove. The second it comes in here it’ll have a death warrant hanging over it.

Interesting that the Sears scratch & dent isn’t Sears. It’s the same location & the website says Sears, but they said it hasn’t been Sears for a long time. This is convenient, so when it breaks, LG can say “Take it up with Sears.” & Sears can say, “We’re not Sears...” 🙄
same here. our Sears hasn't been sears for along time. actually worked in our favor when we were looking for a no buttons stove because they could search a lot more suppliers. We just bought a new fridge from them last week with our stimulus check. couldn't pass up the offered savings on a nice basic Kenmore (don't have the space for the one I really wanted :( )
Only other option for us would have been the Home Depot in the bigger town to our north. Well, there is this big fancy new furniture store there too but I don't know how they are still there. Few people shop them because their prices are so outrageous.

Good morning Perps of the Pond. @chickisoup never fear as I have spaced the lily pads a minimum of 6' apart.
giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom