Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ha! Must be fun!

Is it 100% masks there? Or close? We are maybe 50 to 60%... but HUGE difference as to where you are shopping.
Onjly time I've put on a mask was last week when I had to go to the cancer center to see one of the vampires. Of course, I seldom go much of anywhere, anyhow. I've been to Lowe's a couple times, but paid online & had them bring it out to me.

MD decided we can use a boat to go fishing now, but I still can't go get a haircut! I can spend all day on a boat with someone, but I can't get a 5-minute haircut! :he

Onjly time I've put on a mask was last week when I had to go to the cancer center to see one of the vampires. Of course, I seldom go much of anywhere, anyhow. I've been to Lowe's a couple times, but paid online & had them bring it out to me.

MD decided we can use a boat to go fishing now, but I still can't go get a haircut! I can spend all day on a boat with someone, but I can't get a 5-minute haircut! :he
Basically the same here too. I thought we were allowed outside gatherings if less than 10 but I just found out that isn't allowed yet. You check more of the high risk boxes than I do! (and I hit most of them) :( You better just go into hibernation (you're going to look like a bear soon anyway :lol:)
I don't venture off the property here either unless necessary and very carefully when I do. DH has the car, and my pockets, loaded with sanitizer!
Not much "curb service" offered up here so if the store is open you have to go inside. More urban areas are offering that service tho.

Not much "curb service" offered up here so if the store is open you have to go inside. More urban areas are offering that service tho.
Bummer.

We are a 2 grocery store town.... so small but not tiny.

One of them,you can call and give them a list...then they shop for you.

If I sprayed DHs hair orangey/red right now he’d look like the Heat Miser. :lau I’ve offered (even begged) to trim it up a bit for him, but he refuses. He wants to see how obnoxious it can get before he can cut it again. 🙄
E37BE06E-66EC-43E5-A24F-52004CB2ACDC.jpeg

He’s too much. Baahhh rump! Rah rump, rump, rump!

If I sprayed DHs hair orangey/red right now he’d look like the Heat Miser. :lau I’ve offered (even begged) to trim it up a bit for him, but he refuses. He wants to see how obnoxious it can get before he can cut it again. 🙄
View attachment 2138504
He’s too much. Baahhh rump! Rah rump, rump, rump!
If he showers.... and uses first shampoo, to remove the grease... then a bit of conditioner... dont forget to rinse with water .. ... the hair should stay down.

If that fails... he could use hair gel.... to make it stand up perfectly as in that picture you posted... OR to keep it down flat.

I review the above often with a couple of the kids.

Ha! Must be fun!

Is it 100% masks there? Or close? We are maybe 50 to 60%... but HUGE difference as to where you are shopping.
In our small town it totally depends on where I shop whether or not I wear a mask. At the grocery store, none of the employees wear masks, and very few customers. (They also offer curbside and delivery service.) The hardware store employees are masked, and the owner requests that customers wear them as well. If I need to go to the hardware store for anything, I will wear one out of respect to his wishes. For school daycare, the adults are supposed to wear them anytime we’re with the kids. This does not make sense to me since the masks don’t protect me from the virus, but keeps me from spreading it. I am far more likely to get it from the kids than the other way around.

Maybe you can offer to take your barber fishing.

Back
Top Bottom